Leora - Home Activities #68

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Clear the whole bunch from top top bottom and start off fresh.   Emoji's I don't worry about those.

I know 😉 , we have discussed about it .. I only wanted to expose in all of its glory other top thread members here that they report me …😂🤣

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

There we go ddhm I just gave Stn an emoji 😆

You always have an opinion , always presented with an argument , we agree or not , small details about it ..I get laughing emojis when i speak negative for Leora here from masterchef , scutus and with Nicholas we just disagree .. it is funny that none of them have been presented and remained silent at StnCld’s post .. Nicholas though he will comment but in a diplomatic way but at least he will analyze  his thoughts .. the other two .. 😂🤣😂🤣 Laughable…

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True but that was for the cams - Clickbait! "Will she won't she"....See? If she does anything like that, it is simply to keep people watching. If people thought what happened with Malia was fake, then this is even more so, at least she lived there. This guy has to come into the city on the train simply for this. It's worth remembering.

Yes it is always the same, he arrives and lies on the couch staring at the TV till bedtime. That's all you get from him. He's company but very useful now for her, cam hits wise. That's what's behind it now.

It’s not his fault that Leora is the worse host that someone can have .. he behaves , he keeps her company , she can even chat with him , being social , friendly , honoring a long time friendship as it has been mentioned here… BUT NO … Leora the exhibitionist can’t share the fame and glory with someone else inside her kingdom.. her obsession to be “ mirror mirror on the wall , who brings the most thumb views in the RLC world ? “ wants to be everything about her centered .. 

And here are then the two things .. This place is indeed a prison for her , she has absolutely no desire to do anything more than masturbate , how clear after one more evening today and her unwillingness to feel once being in her “ home “.. no , instead , she can’t wait till she goes out again .. and second , I start thinking that one more reason that she doesn’t want people to visit is that everyone ( well , at least the majority ) will start speaking about these other people / visitors , perhaps requests here at the forum seeing them again which will obviously  mean that Leora will start feeling the pressure that she isn’t the center of attention , that people would want to watch some certain visitors , this will affect her routine and outside activities , she will destroy her pattern ultimately .. I love my theories 😂🤣😂🤣

Bonus .. in the middle of the week and when everyone was talking about her health , I said that why should people care for someone who doesn’t give a shit about her health ? Even the shisha will be back at the weekend .. and well , what a surprise , it is back 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not his fault that Leora is the worse host that someone can have .. he behaves , he keeps her company , she can even chat with him , being social , friendly , honoring a long time friendship as it has been mentioned here… BUT NO … Leora the exhibitionist can’t share the fame and glory with someone else inside her kingdom.. her obsession to be “ mirror mirror on the wall , who brings the most thumb views in the RLC world ? “ wants to be everything about her centered .. 

And here are then the two things .. This place is indeed a prison for her , she has absolutely no desire to do anything more than masturbate , how clear after one more evening today and her unwillingness to feel once being in her “ home “.. no , instead , she can’t wait till she goose out again .. and second , I start thinking that one more reason that she doesn’t want people to visit is that everyone ( well , at least the majority ) will start speaking about these other people / visitors , perhaps requests here at the forum seeing them again which will obviously  mean that Leora will start felling the pressure that she isn’t the center of attention , that people would want to watch some certain visitors , this will affect her routine and outside activities , she will destroy her pattern ultimately .. I love my theories 😂🤣😂🤣

Bonus .. in the middle of the week and when everyone was talking about her health , I said that why should people care for someone who doesn’t give a shit about her health ? Even the shisha will be back at the weekend .. and well , what a surprise , it is back 😂🤣😂🤣

I think that is a fair post, to be honest with you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora  masturbation with running water 

Being next to Dennis all these hours  has made her so horny and she had to relax .. otherwise , she might have ended flashing tits to him or being partially naked that she would feel she betrays 1st ) Big Love Paul , 2nd) Big Love LB and 3rd ) Big admirer Masterchef who couldn’t handle seeing his love without one more masturbation and post accordingly and how then she would feel nice reading her ultra praised post of the day .. Nah , she had to relax so she won’t attacks Dennis later being horny with the sexual messages coming from Big Love Paul and Big Love LB …🙃😬🙄😳😩

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1