Leora - Home Activities #68

LB is back in a big way again! The Perfect Man has taken hold of her tonight.

There was no way she could carry on like the first 4 weeks, this was inevitable. In order to simply keep him and all that, she had to go back to how things were. Same as her salon stuff. I saw this a mile off. If she neglects, it could be lost. Now she's alone, she needs him more than ever before. Things therefore may continue like they have been the last 10 days. But she can't afford to lose him right now.

Head. In. The. Clouds. Under her skin. Beyond Parody.

And perhaps with LB playing a big part in tonight, just why was D there? Yet again, apart from eating in the kitchen, she virtually ignored him. So why? CLICKBAIT!

I called it weeks ago, and there it was. He turns up, people get the wrong idea why. She certainly wasn't interested in him being there a lot of the evening, was she? The new Malia! He has a role, to help her out, and she's using him. Clickbait, Cover, Company - In that order.

Because he is literally the only person she knows who can help. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is a bit of a strange prison since in early September she was the one who decided when to get out. And who knows why she spent more time at home in September than at the beginning of this month. There is the LB factor but we know she doesn't just hang out exclusively with him. So what has changed? And she can get out of this prison when she wants to permanently if she wants to ...

And what she will do without income ? Haven’t you noticed that since the early exciting days that Malia was finally gone the last 3 weeks or so it is just sleeping , show and many hours outside ? I don’t care for the time outside but I care of seeing no interest at all while she is at home except masturbations ( that is working .. 😬🙄 ) and sleep . 

About her male friend I believe that he is always around and it isn’t about the frequency  she decides to meet him and so on . I think she meets him when she NEEDS things ( sex , talks , advise ) but I think the majority here believes about ups and downs .. and that’s why he gets angry and she gets angry because he gets frustrated with her .. BUT .. you meet a guy only if you feel lonely , abandon and isolated .. and I think that’s her current condition .. she still believes that her masturbations is the only way not to lose her last loyal people who make  her feel have someone , to make her feel important and not lonely .. therefore she masturbates so she isn’t abandoned by the audience who will always be there for her even if she loses all of her real life people .. otherwise , i repeat , can you please tell me what  else is she offering at RLC ? What is she contributing with her presence to the site and even more , how RLC is benefiting her except paying her bills ( food , drinks , beauty caring , dance and language lessons … ) , how can she escape and quit when she won’t be able to do all this without a job ? She should simply travel to Russia for 10-12 days , see her ex and her dog , clear her mind and come back fresher and more relaxed ( perhaps confused with her ex of course ) but she obviously doesn’t care about her past ( phonecalls to her ex don’t persuade me differently .. ) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

creo, que ella, es cierto que no pasa mucho tiempo en casa, es normal, esta sola, y es joven; pero ella, procura compensar esas faltas con alguna actuación esporádica, es decir, no nos abandona y nos dedica algo de su tiempo.

una buena Reina, nunca abandona a sus admiradores

8 minutes ago, taxio said:

creo, que ella, es cierto que no pasa mucho tiempo en casa, es normal, esta sola, y es joven; pero ella, procura compensar esas faltas con alguna actuación esporádica, es decir, no nos abandona y nos dedica algo de su tiempo.

una buena Reina, nunca abandona a sus admiradores

You mean the money also 😆

And the final nail in the coffin for tonight's festivities - Takes herself off to bed while he's still on the couch watching TV, but has been staring at her phone for over an hour.

So 2 calls, one she left to make outside, tons of texting, a bath for an hour....It's as if she has tried her best to avoid him all night long - She bloody invited him!!

I hope more people will see through this whole charade with him now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1