Leora - Home Activities #68

Elle peut être partie rejoindre Denis à l’hotel la raison d’un collant supplémentaire et elle va revenir après avec lui ni vue ni connus et ce soir restons discret à regarder la télé et le canapé pour dormir tout est possible

7 minutes ago, patou said:

She may have gone to join Denis at the altar for an extra pantyhose and she will come back with him after neither seen nor known and tonight let's remain discreet watching TV and the sofa to sleep everything is possible

No way is she shagging Denis and that's a fact !! 

I have seen her LB and he most certainly is not Denis, more like a clone of Paul. 😁

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Pas question qu’elle harcèle Denis et c’est un fait !!

Je l’ai vue LB et il n’est certainement pas Denis, plutôt un clone de Paul. 😁

Il y a deux solutions si elle a pris un collant supplémentaire c’est quelle pense l’enlever donc soit elle est avec loverboy ou Denis. ? mais sa m’énerve elle est tout le temps sorti et rentre souvent tard je vais allée me détendre dans mon jardin au soleil

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she will probably come home, have a couple of beers with him and then possibly depart again for the rest of the night.

Well, if what you wrote on the tights is true I wonder then the point of inviting him to sleep there if she goes to sleep with another man. It is true that she has done this in the past but it is really bad to invite someone and then leave him alone in the house until the next day. 

19 minutes ago, patou said:

Il y a deux solutions si elle a pris un collant supplémentaire c’est quelle pense l’enlever donc soit elle est avec loverboy ou Denis. ? mais sa m’énerve elle est tout le temps sorti et rentre souvent tard je vais allée me détendre dans mon jardin au soleil

She is with LB and will probably stay there again today. It seems clear enough. I just wonder the meaning of inviting Denis if she then probably leaves him alone at home.

Do Leora plan to do visualizations? She might as well have left the apartment empty, she gets the same result.

• Haha 1

Funny enough, Leora always invites Denis in those weeks when she starts disappearing more often. And it doesn't always work because people aren't watching two friends doing nothing or the guest is alone at home while the other is having fun behind his back.

41 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No way is she shagging Denis and that's a fact !! 

I have seen her LB and he most certainly is not Denis, more like a clone of Paul. 😁

Can you imagine discovering that Paul and LB are the same person? Oscar movie stuff. 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

leora must be working at the beauty salon 

Later with Dennis in the apartment

If she has already been there yesterday, it is unlikely that she has gone there again today, dressed like that... 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, if what you wrote on the tights is true I wonder then the point of inviting him to sleep there if she goes to sleep with another man. It is true that she has done this in the past but it is really bad to invite someone and then leave him alone in the house until the next day. 

It's all about Leora and money Brokk, If this were the case then people will watch him whilst hoping she will return.

She knows how men's minds work and she exploits it to the full.

Having said that, she might be having some fun with whoever now, and possibly spend the night in with Denis....It's all about what gives her the best benefit and reward.

She is one hard nosed business woman with no conscience whatsoever.🤑

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It's all about Leora and money Brokk, If this were the case then people will watch him whilst hoping she will return.

She knows how men's minds work and she exploits it to the full.

Having said that, she might be having some fun with whoever now, and possibly spend the night in with Denis....It's all about what gives her the best benefit and reward.

She is one hard nosed business woman with no conscience whatsoever.🤑

Well, after all, she went out for a couple of hours without specifying where. In addition, two hours are enough for a quick refresher...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1