B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was just watching Fiora and the "lug" finish up. He actually is quite the lover boy, gave her some good oral and gave it to her for a good 10 minutes. Not record setting, but no Smith by a mile. And I hope he wasn't supposed to " pull out" , because he didn't 

He started this trip fucking her with a condom then that disappeared and the last 3 times now he has come inside her. 

I honestly really like vamp, over the past year or so of watching I've seen a lot of guys come and go and many of them seemed to be the "Player" type or just general "lads" you know the type. American frat boy kinda guys. i can see why some here enjoy that, maybe you think of yourself that way and you can picture yourself having a chance with these women but it is 100% not for me I've met many guys like that. Vamp feels different he seems like a good guy who just cares about Fiora and enjoys her company plus is vampire vibe and different look is a breath of fresh air! i hope to see more vamp and Fiora. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, emoemily said:

I honestly really like vamp, over the past year or so of watching I've seen a lot of guys come and go and many of them seemed to be the "Player" type or just general "lads" you know the type. American frat boy kinda guys. i can see why some here enjoy that, maybe you think of yourself that way and you can picture yourself having a chance with these women but it is 100% not for me I've met many guys like that. Vamp feels different he seems like a good guy who just cares about Fiora and enjoys her company plus is vampire vibe and different look is a breath of fresh air! i hope to see more vamp and Fiora. 

dont worry, fiora and vamp are in b1 for a couple years, u will have lots of time to enjoy them

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1