B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

I would be very curious to meet the director of the RLC shows, I saw this morning the pictures of the girls yesterday with the chef hats, really very, very funny, I work in the environment, maybe I could find him some work in Italy, as they say, there is never a limit to the worst.

B1 trying desperately to save the decrease of ratings of RLC  by having / offering everyday something to watch , post , comment .. a show , a real life thing , boyfriends , vibrators , dildos .. it has it all with 4 girls who aren’t hiding , they try to do their best , they respect the money they earn and they are by far the best tenants with total aware of respect to us .. well done again Fiora , Harley , Olivia and the New General Ulyana 👏👏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

B1 essaie désespérément de sauver la baisse des cotes de RLC en ayant / offrant tous les jours quelque chose à regarder , publier , commenter .. une émission , une vraie vie , des petits amis , des vibromasseurs , des godes .. tout y est avec 4 filles qui sont ' se cachent , ils essaient de faire de leur mieux , ils respectent l' argent qu'ils gagnent et ils sont de loin les meilleurs locataires avec une totale conscience de notre respect .. encore bravo Fiora , Harley , Olivia et la nouvelle générale Ulyana 👏 👏

Oui Merci DDHM, complétement d'accord avec ta réflexion

• Sad 2