B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Well nobody watched her fuck the silverback last night...rating are ratings...the "show" must go on!  (btw...masturbation is natural...two girls is a forced show)

Lol, the Silverback! Hahaha!!! He's not my type. But I must admit at least he has a clue about pleasing a woman. Un like most of the men? On this site

• Like 2

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

OT - I noticed that the subscription fees (Standard & Premium) are now in Euros. The fees used to be the same for euros and US $.  For example, premium for one month is US $44.95 or 44.95. But now it is different, one month premium for 44.95 or about US $ 57. 

With this change, RLC is sealing their own fate and I don't think that RLC will be around anymore in the next two years.

44.95 or about US $52.17
44.95 or about AU $69.48

2 hours ago, james deen said:

Wow yanks are getting ripped off big time. Actually everyone is getting ripped off.

It would appear you get the old price as long as your membership is active. I just renewed (automatically) yesterday and they charged me the old price. 

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Over $65.00 Canadian $...good luck with that RLC.

When Ulyana arrived, and after seeing a couple of her bates, I said finally someone is here to justify these rates, but lately her bates hasn't been anything to brag about, and certainly not worth continuing to pay this high monthly fee

53 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

it still shows the prices as 29.95 Dollars for standard and 44.95 for premium

I agree with you. When you click on any locked cam without logging into RLC you will see the rates in US $ but when you want to purchase a subscription, you will see the rates in Euros 🙃🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you. When you click on any locked cam without logging into RLC you will see the rates in US $ but when you want to purchase a subscription, you will see the rates in Euros 🙃🤔

that is well sneaky. I thought 19.95 was too much when I got my last one.

what they should do is have a five day one, because longer than that it gets so boring

• Haha 1