B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

Noldus

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm. Of course, what about all those earlier years when Dasha ad Sasha shared Masha's Rome apartment with her for maybe 3-4 years. There were at least 50 FFM threesomes in addition to many lesbian sexual escapades beween Masha and Dasha. I also remember Masha being devastated for weeks after Dasha and Sasha split. Maybe your point about Masha needing a trio is based upon the Dasha and Sasha years and she longs to go back to that...although one would ask why she would want to go back to a situation that eventually caused her so much pain in the end?

I based my comment on a post that Rado ( if I remember correctly ) has also made concerning this thought about a trio . She had even confessed that she had found a duo of candidates ( the black guy and the tattooed girlfriend ) but the idea didn’t work out . 

I think that Masha desperately searches for a suitable roommate , this  is how she has learned to spend her life in the apartment in Rome , but she isn’t so easy to get it the way she wants and that’s why all these repeated actions . 

I think Masha has things concerning the surroundings of her life ( how and where to live after RLC , friends to trust , short and long future in general  ) under control but she has a really big problem concerning her love life as she’s confused on how and with who she could share . 

I think it was good friend moos who said that Masha , in the long term and future , she can think of herself having a relationship with someone but at the moment , this doesn’t seem to be her issue as having the priority to search her wildest sexual desires and fantasies and be single is what she prefers . Being single is different of course than co-living , preferably with a couple as I said and sharing all in their daily routine and lives . For example , I think she was in dreamland and she simply loved it earlier today and during the night sharing talks , opinions and ideas with a couple that seemed completely forming a bond very fast , this is what exactly she would like to have now . No commitments , but freedom of sharing all , very difficult task of course to   achieve . 

As most people know about me  here at the forum , I admire and adore Masha as there isn’t any other tenant in my opinion that gives such an incredible insight of her private life both on and off cameras and I enjoy watching and observing her life like no one else . Let’s see what her adventures are going to bring , I can’t think that there is even one that can complain that she is boring or repeated for the last  6 years . The woman is the perfect example of what RLC wants to represent in my opinion . 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I based my comment on a post that Rado ( if I remember correctly ) has also made concerning this thought about a trio . She had even confessed that she had found a duo of candidates ( the black guy and the tattooed girlfriend ) but the idea didn’t work out . 

I think that Masha desperately searched for a suitable roommate , this  is how she has learned to spend her life in the apartment in Rome , but she isn’t so easy to get it the way she wants and that’s why all these repeated actions . 

I think Masha has things concerning the surroundings of her life ( how and where to live after RLC , friends to trust , short and long future in general  ) under control but she has a really big problem concerning her love life as she’s confused on how and with who she could share . 

I think it was good friend moos who said that Masha , in the long term and future , she can think of herself having a relationship with someone but at the moment , this doesn’t seem to be her issue as having the priority to search her wildest sexual desires and fantasies and be single is what she prefers . Being single is different of course than co-living , preferably with a couple as I said and sharing all in their daily routine and lives . For example , I think she was in dreamland and she simply loved it earlier today and during the night sharing talks , opinions and ideas with a couple that seemed completely forming a bond very fast , this is what exactly she would like to have now . No commitments , but freedom of sharing all , very difficult task of course to   achieve . 

As most people know about me  here at the forum , I admire and adore Masha as there isn’t any other tenant in my opinion that gives such an incredible insight of her private life both on and off cameras and I enjoy watching and observing her life like no one else . Let’s see what her adventures are going to bring , I can’t think that there is even one that can complain that she is boring or repeated for the last  6 years . The woman is the perfect example of what RLC wants to represent in my opinion . 

i dont get it, masha is a pretty young girl im sure if she want she can easily find a soulmate, i think she is looking for something else cuz she is kinky

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that Masha desperately searches for a suitable roommate , this  is how she has learned to spend her life in the apartment in Rome , but she isn’t so easy to get it the way she wants and that’s why all these repeated actions . 

Chapter 25 🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

it must have been an exhausting night
Masha in bed as if dead, I looked, she's still breathing
Tereza and Timur back in bed
and Holly shopping ?
the new day now begins at night 🙄

US viewership and European morning waking up subscribers exploded the top cams , it is like Masha was brought and B5 is in the center of interest .. one more proof of what this woman can achieve , of how much value and money is for RLC and that’s why when it was the choice when she visited in B5 last spring , despite of the original no from Nelly to be a guest in the villa , she contacted directly RLC herself only to take her rightful position as a B5 guest .. I think she deserves to rest as the next days will be as even more teased as they have been during this past night 😇

• Sad 1