Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Have you looked at the other apartments? here, the only other apartment with guests is Masha's and they are all Russian and dressed too. In the other apartments either people have already gone to sleep or are doing the same thing Leora is doing now or they have gone out. That Leora wasn't going to do anything tonight was predictable, whether she was staying at home or out. It's the other apartments that are as incredibly boring as Leora's.

Recently there was a set of big beautiful breasts in the shower, being wash, and you still have two females with nothing on but panties, so are you saying you prefer watching them watch TV instead, of watching a female washing and caressing her big breasts, and I'm saying this being a Leora fan

• Upvote 1

es muy probable que entre estos dos, nunca ocurra nada, al menos en publico; pero lo que si esta claro es que ella, ha conseguido que llevemos dos días, pendientes de el apartamento y como consecuencia llenando los primeros lugares de las viñetas. Ese era el objetivo, que dennis hable, no hable, se mueva o no se mueva, a ella no le preocupa, solo las visualizaciones, que se cree, la controversia y se escriban montones de post

Speaking of evidence...there was much to be said earlier about the Hookah session between Malia and Leora, when they both had separate mouthpieces and stems to smoke with. When Leora and the Jerk smoked recently, I believe that they shared the same mouthpiece. Didn't even wipe it off before passing it as I recall. So much for the case that some have tried to make about the status of Leora's relationship with the Jerk. Something must be happening off camera for Leora to feel more comfortable with sharing The Jerks saliva than with sharing Malia's.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Recently there was a set of big beautiful breasts in the shower, being wash, and you still have two females with nothing on but panties, so are you saying you prefer watching them watch TV instead, of watching a female washing and caressing her big breasts, and I'm saying this being a Leora fan

You are really horny.  Get yourself a towel, take care of business, clean off the keyboard, and we'll see you back in the forum in 20 seconds.

40 minutes ago, philo said:

Which of these scenarios has the highest degree of difficulty:

1) Getting you best female friend to jerk off with you?

2) Getting your best male friend to jerk off with you?

Number 3 jerk me off

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

You are really horny.  Get yourself a towel, take care of business, clean off the keyboard, and we'll see you back in the forum in 20 seconds.

Well I put it this way,  I rather be horny, and take care of it by means of someone doing something sexual, or heading out the door and visit someone to take care of that for me, then to have "no life" by choosing to look at two persons watching TV

• Thanks 1

Well , let’s make a fair conclusion tonight .. 

No matter the opinions , the differences , the thoughts , nobody can deny that the forum has been red hot and with a variety of posters since many hours when Leora has a visitor at home and not the usually same ole same ola while she masturbates that 4-5 people will express their admiration and praising and that’s it .

The way I see it , the members , the audience , the fans , the subscribers are “ begging “ for anything new from this apartment . People want to see different things , people want to see another routine . Yes , who doesn’t want to see one more masturbation ? But I think the voices asking for a different kind of content ( better say a bigger variety of content ) seem to become more and more . The presence of so many people posting and expressing  their thoughts  while a visitor is in the house , well , what more can be of a proof ? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Number 3 jerk me off

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am a male. It that is what you need in your life right now then I suggest you keep looking. I'm sure someone will accommodate you.