Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

Ya'll are posting fantasies you should keep to yourselves My opinions have changed the past 24 hours). 

Nothing is going to happen.  *if* something happens, it will be off cam.  Look at their physical behavior.  They don't sit on the same sofa (or same side of the table).  Leora isn't dressing proactively - she's dressed like he is a girl friend (i.e. Malia w/ or w/o the fake lesbianism). Dude is gay (probably not - just platonic).

Her last bate when he was in the other room...she bated because that's what iss expected of her (contractually). Not bating while fantasizing of him. ...and keep in mind: Nobody bates as often as she does per week because she's always horny.  Half her weekly bates are per RLC contract. If she was really horny, she'd get dick.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

If Leora does nothing, then I must conclude that by inviting him to the apartment over and over again is to do no more than to provide click bait. Leora knows that some people here will watch her apartment even when she is not at home. So, by having a visitor, the anticipation will guarantee another successful night of leading in the thumbnails. I have not known her, over the years, to be someone who does not deliver.  That's why I'm going out on a limb with my prediction. On the other hand, if she, for the first time, does not deliver, Then how long can this last?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With Denis it has already been explained that she will never, AND I SAY NEVER, do anything more than what we have already seen.

Let's be honest, she knows she doesn't need to do anything different than she has done a thousand times before in exactly the same way to keep people watching!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ya'll are posting fantasies you should keep to yourselves My opinions have changed the past 24 hours). 

Nothing is going to happen.  *if* something happens, it will be off cam.  Look at their physical behavior.  They don't sit on the same sofa (or same side of the table).  Leora isn't dressing proactively - she's dressed like he is a girl friend (i.e. Malia w/ or w/o the fake lesbianism). Dude is gay (probably not - just platonic).

Her last bate when he was in the other room...she bated because that's what iss expected of her (contractually). Not bating while fantasizing of him. ...and keep in mind: Nobody bates as often as she does per week because she's always horny.  Half her weekly bates are per RLC contract. If she was really horny, she'd get dick.

Apparently she does have a dick called LB.

• Confused 1

Again, my prediction is that Leora will find a way to show him the pussy. I don't expect him to follow up by any means so let's not conflate my prediction with some expectation that they will fuck tonight on camera. There is no groovy music, no alcohol, and no sexy banter. It's like two old people being with their spouse of 30 years, whose naked bodies are no longer of interest. But Leora needs to get off sometime tonight and she needs an audience to get her juices flowing.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Apparently she does have a dick called LB.

Really? Prove it! That could just be yet another fantasy, about as likely as her working in a brothel in her spare time! Nobody knows what she does when she leaves her apartment.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Really? Prove it! That could just be yet another fantasy, about as likely as her working in a brothel in her spare time! Nobody knows what she does when she leaves her apartment.

Were have you been for the last two years. There are numerous people on this thread who know this.

• Haha 1

I agree that any speculation not based upon evidence is not worth hearing about. I try to base my theories on things that I have witnessed over the years. That does not make them true, but it makes them more likely than those without evidence. From what I have seen, it suggests that Leora likes to have orgasms...regularly....she like to be fucked in the ass... and she like the taste of pussy. 

• Haha 1