this people needs public hanging like the old west

Nick

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I do agree that public executions need to be brought back. People need to see the last twitches of the arms and legs as they die in vain. It just may make them think twice before casting harm upon another person.

We need to rid the world of vermin, not put them in a cell and feed, clothe and take care of them for the rest of their lives. We have Veterans living under bridges that the government claims to have no money for. But we can keep a rapist or a murderer incarcerated at the public expense.

A simple 45-70 execution costs about $1.00 in lead and water to wash away the blood. Then simply cremate the remains and dump in a hole. Think of the savings to everyone.

But I do agree that public executions need to be brought back. People need to see the last twitches of the arms and legs as they die in vain. It just may make them think twice before casting harm upon another person.

We need to rid the world of vermin, not put them in a cell and feed, clothe and take care of them for the rest of their lives. We have Veterans living under bridges that the government claims to have no money for. But we can keep a rapist or a murderer incarcerated at the public expense.

A simple 45-70 execution costs about $1.00 in lead and water to wash away the blood. Then simply cremate the remains and dump in a hole. Think of the savings to everyone.

What is "45-70"?  I read somewhere that a US state wants to bring back firing squads instead of lethal injections.  It's a difficult one really as surely a bullet between the eyes is the most humane and quickest but if it was my daughter who was molested by a pedophile and I had the choice, I think I'd go for the excruciating pain of a botched drug administration...Unless I was allowed to do the shooting.

Guest Pirate

But we don't ALL agree on it. If we did, it wouldn't be happening.

It's back to the weak judicial system again. By the time these pieces of shit come before the courts the dogooders have stuck their noses in and all of a sudden the perpetrators are now the victims and we have to feel sorry for them and try and rehabilitate them.

I agree with what you said before about victims growing into the next generation of molesters and that is a very sad state of affairs, but not much we can do to stop that outcome, unless we stop it occurring in the first place.

I'm a strong believer in capital punishment. I've heard all the arguments for and against. One strong argument is that capital punishment doesn't stop people committing these evil crimes. I agree with that sentiment entirely, nothing probably would stop these sick bastards. But what it would stop is repeat offenders. How many repeat rapists and murderers are walking the streets? How many repeat child molesters and murderers are walking around with them.

We have a serial rapist in our suburb, he is closely watched. His first victim was a 16 yr old girl, whose life he totally destroyed. He has been convicted of rape three times, but he now walks free. My solution doesn't save the first poor girl, but it would have saved the other two.

We watch and wait. One day.

Sadly for now, I can't watch these clips. Well, I can watch, but I can't hear the words. My sound card was destroyed on my XP collapse. But that will soon be remedied.

I can envision 'Bush Law'.

So sad about the first girl. There should have never been an opportunity for the second and third. And you are correct, they are set free on the populous to commit these crimes again. If it ever, God forbid, happened to a member of my family, I would plead for their release. After that he would plead to be sent to prison.

Hey Nicky. You remember Charlie being pinned to the tree by his ears and slowly sectioned? That would be mild torture compared to what my devious mind could dream up.

I support Capital Punishment 1000%. You may do it once, but guess what? You'll never do it again.

i say build a lot less prisons and a lot more grave yards...

or we could get boat load's of them,take them on a well deserved ride about 100 miles out into the ocean and Feed the fish.i dont know what it would cost to charter a real big boat, say a carnival cruise ship but it probably don't cost as much as keeping up all the scum in all the prison's that tax payers pay for.

i say build a lot less prisons and a lot more grave yards...

or we could get boat load's of them,take them on a well deserved ride about 100 miles out into the ocean and Feed the fish.i dont know what it would cost to charter a real big boat, say a carnival cruise ship but it probably don't cost as much as keeping up all the scum in all the prison's that tax payers pay for.

grave yards cost money Hang them publicly at time squarer and cute them Pisces and feed them at the zoo the lions tigers all the meat eating animals 

Hard to argue that. Seems we have all reached mutual ground here.

I need to proof-read my posts before posting. The spelling and grammar police are going to have fun with me.  ::)

But we don't ALL agree on it. If we did, it wouldn't be happening.

It's back to the weak judicial system again. By the time these pieces of shit come before the courts the dogooders have stuck their noses in and all of a sudden the perpetrators are now the victims and we have to feel sorry for them and try and rehabilitate them.

I agree with what you said before about victims growing into the next generation of molesters and that is a very sad state of affairs, but not much we can do to stop that outcome, unless we stop it occurring in the first place.

I'm a strong believer in capital punishment. I've heard all the arguments for and against. One strong argument is that capital punishment doesn't stop people committing these evil crimes. I agree with that sentiment entirely, nothing probably would stop these sick bastards. But what it would stop is repeat offenders. How many repeat rapists and murderers are walking the streets? How many repeat child molesters and murderers are walking around with them.

We have a serial rapist in our suburb, he is closely watched. His first victim was a 16 yr old girl, whose life he totally destroyed. He has been convicted of rape three times, but he now walks free. My solution doesn't save the first poor girl, but it would have saved the other two.

We watch and wait. One day.

If I was that 16 years old girl I will find him and shoot his legs that he can't run away and cut his dick shove his ass and get drill , drill his eyes out one by one and rest of his body until he dies that's I think is justice