this people needs public hanging like the old west

Nick

Guest Pirate

We have something called Neighbourhood Watch in Australia. Some call them vigilantes, but they are funded by the Federal Government. I know they have similar groups in the States. In fact, I did meet some guys many years ago from a group called the Guardian Angels. The guys that came over must have been hand picked, tough bunch, even scared the police. They tried to set up here but it didn't take off, though I think they still have some people involved in activities. 

As with any other organisations, they are only as effective as their membership allows, the amount of commitment they make. It most cases they are successful in preventing or reducing crime. Our group is pretty tight "Surround yourself with people on the same mission as you...." actually does have some meaning.

One thing for sure, there won't be a fourth victim, even if one of us has to break the law.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I do agree that public executions need to be brought back. People need to see the last twitches of the arms and legs as they die in vain. It just may make them think twice before casting harm upon another person.

We need to rid the world of vermin, not put them in a cell and feed, clothe and take care of them for the rest of their lives. We have Veterans living under bridges that the government claims to have no money for. But we can keep a rapist or a murderer incarcerated at the public expense.

A simple 45-70 execution costs about $1.00 in lead and water to wash away the blood. Then simply cremate the remains and dump in a hole. Think of the savings to everyone.

i say build a lot less prisons and a lot more grave yards...

or we could get boat load's of them,take them on a well deserved ride about 100 miles out into the ocean and Feed the fish.i dont know what it would cost to charter a real big boat, say a carnival cruise ship but it probably don't cost as much as keeping up all the scum in all the prison's that tax payers pay for.

grave yards cost money Hang them publicly at time squarer and cute them Pisces and feed them at the zoo the lions tigers all the meat eating animals

Do we have to kill them first? the lions and tigers would do it for us and have fun while doing it.then for their efforts they could eat them.

But I do agree that public executions need to be brought back. People need to see the last twitches of the arms and legs as they die in vain. It just may make them think twice before casting harm upon another person.

We need to rid the world of vermin, not put them in a cell and feed, clothe and take care of them for the rest of their lives. We have Veterans living under bridges that the government claims to have no money for. But we can keep a rapist or a murderer incarcerated at the public expense.

A simple 45-70 execution costs about $1.00 in lead and water to wash away the blood. Then simply cremate the remains and dump in a hole. Think of the savings to everyone.

or we could get boat load's of them,take them on a well deserved ride about 100 miles out into the ocean and Feed the fish.i dont know what it would cost to charter a real big boat, say a carnival cruise ship but it probably don't cost as much as keeping up all the scum in all the prison's that tax payers pay for.

Just toss them in  the oceans.  The sharks have to be fed a good meal every now and then.

Just toss them in  the oceans.  The sharks have to be fed a good meal every now and then.

yea,thats what i meant when i said Feed the fish.Boy with all the scum they would be hauling out in the ocean to feed the shark's there would be a lot of dead fish,They would be too FAT to swim.