Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

LB wins again.

I don’t care if he wins or not really Blue, or the fact she fucks of most of the time, I would just appreciate her putting as much effort into giving the subscribers what they deserve with as much care and consideration as she gives to other people outside the apartment.

I call it equality! For quite a while now it has been allocated disproportionately in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t care if he wins or not really Blue, or the fact she fucks of most of the time, I would just appreciate her putting as much effort into giving the subscribers what they deserve with as much care and consideration as she gives to other people outside the apartment.

I call it equality! For quite a while now it has been allocated disproportionately in my opinion.

And as it happens, it looks like she chose to go to sleep during the week and not wait for the weekend anymore. And we know that during the week, either for her duties, she is always away from home for one reason or another. In short, it seems that she does it on purpose to want to piss us off.

• Like 4

One more escape from prison , the life outside , the surroundings , the friendships , I don’t know how different she could communicate to us that there’s  nothing inside this apartment to keep her wanting to spend time alone or with company .. ahh 😱 😯 , what am I saying ? Of course there is something .. masturbations 🤪😂🤣 How else to pay the language courses , the dance classes , her beauty treatments , the Spas , the journeys to Germany , the latest devices technology ,sexy  lingerie , food services and delivery , restaurants , bars .. how much of an exciting life outside that inside the house there’s absolutely nothing except her endless , obsessed and addicted exhibitionism and being nude and masturbate .. 

And RLC simply allows it all 😂🤣😂🤣

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And as it happens, it looks like she chose to go to sleep during the week and not wait for the weekend anymore. And we know that during the week, either for her duties, she is always away from home for one reason or another. In short, it seems that she does it on purpose to want to piss us off.

As said multiple  times , Leora cares for no one but herself , she is so much in love with herself that the world surrounding her is just the peasants environment within Leora’s Empire …. BUT ..

At the end of the day , money never brought happiness or peace , it simply makes life more comfortable . For me , Leora is a lonely person trapped in her own decisions and she’s desperately trying to find ways to balance all ,  hurting in this way herself by being a continuous lier the last 26 months to anyone she has met in Prague ( except Dennis 😂🤣 ) and having completely pissed off her eternal followers except of course the “ same ole same ola “ 😆🙃😝

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1