Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

As said multiple  times , Leora cares for no one but herself , she is so much in love with herself that the world surrounding her is just the peasants environment within Leora’s Empire …. BUT ..

At the end of the day , money never brought happiness or peace , it simply makes life more comfortable . For me , Leora is a lonely person trapped in her own decisions and she’s desperately trying to find ways to balance all ,  hurting in this way herself by being a continuous lier the last 26 months to anyone she has met in Prague ( except Dennis 😂🤣 ) and having completely pissed off her eternal followers except of course the “ same ole same ola “ 😆🙃😝

That might be for you as far as she may go, but for a number of others that participate in the various threads of this site as far as you may go, it became pretty obvious quite some time ago that you are a perpetual and continuous speculator and insinuator who possesses quite an imagination, as has been mentioned on a number of occasions by some others including yours truly who participates in the various threads of this site as well. It would not be at all surprising if you were previously or perhaps may could still be a writer of fictional stories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That might be for you as far as she may go, but for a number of others that participate in the various threads of this site as far as you may go, it became pretty obvious quite some time ago that you are a perpetual and continuous speculator and insinuator who possesses quite an imagination, as has been mentioned on a number of occasions by some others including yours truly who participates in the various threads of this site as well. It would not be at all surprising if you were previously or perhaps may could still be a writer of fictional stories.

Who knows … 

It is fascinating that here you only get emojis and not posts / comments / opinions  regarding the terrible situation that the tenant has brought this apartment with her actions ( what ??😜🤪 ) .. 

The even funnier is that when good friend StnCld criticizes negative the participant known as Leora , there’s no one of the “ usual suspects “ daring to quote his posts and comments 😂🤣😂🤣

I guess he is polite …😂🤣😂🙃🙃🙃😁😆🥳🤩🥳

Good night all , I am glad I don’t let you being indifferent here and that I always manage to piss you off .. it means that I do / write many things wrong catching your attention 😤😤😫😫🥸🤩

Edit ; Ready to count the laughing emojis .. 3,2,1 , it begins .. please , be my guests 🤓🤓😂🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is fascinating that here you only get emojis and not posts / comments / opinions  regarding the terrible situation that the tenant has brought this apartment with her actions ( what ??😜🤪 ) .. 

The even funnier is that when good friend StnCld criticizes negative the participant known as Leora , there’s no one of the “ usual suspects “ daring to quote his posts and comments 😂🤣😂🤣

I guess he is polite …😂🤣😂🙃🙃🙃😁😆🥳🤩🥳

Good night all , I am glad I don’t let you being indifferent here and that I always manage to piss you off .. it means that I do / write many things wrong catching your attention 😤😤😫😫🥸🤩

Edit ; Ready to count the laughing emojis .. 3,2,1 , it begins .. please , be my guests 🤓🤓😂🤣

Dog Kitten GIF by MOODMAN

6 hours ago, Howard said:

OG's know.

Paul has the sex drive of a dead pigeon. While they were under the same roof, I don't recall Paul ever bating. 95% of their sexual interactions were initiated by Leora. When Paul did initiate, it was embarrassing to watch. On the flip side, he did his best.

Other then an emotional bond between them (going back to childhood), I don't think he brought much else to the relationship.

I remember, but just thought either the extended deprivation might have provided him some incentive, or perhaps Leora would have wanted something to break up the repetitive monotony.  When Leora came to Prague I was hopeful that she'd hook up with some guy(s) who had stamina and knew how to fuck.  Hey, what's life without a dream?

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If it was only this .. do you see any photos of him and her anywhere as a loving couple ? Or if not a loved photo , what about  Leora / Paul / Eva ? She doesn’t even travel back for a period to go and check now that journeys are allowed . Paul is now the only real person she can count , her soul mate forever . He is nothing more and that’s why it is disappointing to know that ( except she has told him that she’s seeing another guy ) she has been lying to him for so many months and playing him like a puppet . 

He'd play easily, for sure.  You reminded me of something I don't miss at all -- that barking rat.  Somethings I noticed about her/it:  Barking occurred mostly during Leora's masturbations, not during Leora/Paul sex, and increased as Leora approached orgasm.  During Leora/Paul sex, the creature humped pillows instead of barking.  Things to ponder.

• Upvote 1