Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder how long this situation will have to go on. Do we have to wait for Paul to move his ass? Should we wait for Leora to decide to leave him sooner or later?

I have never believed that Paul will revisit .. what for ? So Leora when he sleeps to go in the lobby and phone her male friend in Prague ? Or when he sleeps to go in the guest room and give the calculated masturbation show to remind everyone of the Russian days ? Or ultimately , destroy the lives with her lies not being able to handle both Paul and whoever appears to be her male friend  ? Ahh , again sorry I forgot , Paul will visit so as Leora can make one more try to have him moved in Czech Republic or of course take him to her language  courses outside of the apartment since he is so eager to learn the language  too because he will need it in the future … 🥸

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

To me it's amazing to see how in the world can a person be number one in replays, when all you see is that person staring at their phone, and not doing anything to really earn a number one spot, that's just my opinion

Eternal questions that have no answers because as we say in my country “ the cunt can pull ships “ .. so , Leora’s pussy , ass and tits still magnetize the people .. but wait , why is this drastically and all time record low viewership ? Is it then that the ones who remain to watch are just Leora’s fans and this is how RLC survives ? No new memberships , reduction of paying money to tenants , it is all a world to satisfy and never disappoint the hardcore Leora fan who will “ die “ even to see her naked for one second .. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

I've wondered why she and Paul don't masturbate together during their video calls.  Just sayin'

OG's know.

Paul has the sex drive of a dead pigeon. While they were under the same roof, I don't recall Paul ever bating. 95% of their sexual interactions were initiated by Leora. When Paul did initiate, it was embarrassing to watch. On the flip side, he did his best.

Other then an emotional bond between them (going back to childhood), I don't think he brought much else to the relationship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

OG's know.

Paul has the sex drive of a dead pigeon. While they were under the same roof, I don't recall Paul ever bating. 95% of their sexual interactions were initiated by Leora. When Paul did initiate, it was embarrassing to watch. On the flip side, he did his best.

Other then an emotional bond between them (going back to childhood), I don't think he brought much else to the relationship.

how do you know about their bonding back to childhood?

• Confused 1

i have been watching rlc for over 10 years already. I remember Leora was initially blonde. And studied medicine in Russia. Paul is a military man. He does not have the opportunity to leave Russia without a special permit. So their relationship is over.