Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, that is a combination cassette player, boom box !   But, I bet you have never heard " The Great Gildersleeve" played on it !  Or' " Front Page Farrow " !!    😉

How many Tubes/Valves does that boom box have

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

no, im sorry

There is no reason to be sorry. You were born after those shows went off of the air. Those shows were as popular on the radios, as Leora is in this thread. Some chose to listen to them, others did not !  If you grew up always having a television to watch !   You would have never heard of any of the radio programs that I have mentioned.

Another favorite was, " Fibber Magee, and Molly " !

But no one suggested that they should be taken off of the air ! They were a pleasant diversion to the events that the world was going through at the time !

As Leora is, in my opinion, currently. This day and age !  It is ones choice to watch, and enjoy, her activities !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Ste said:

How many Tubes/Valves does that boom box have

I don't have a clue. I have never had one to disassemble and check out it interior components, or their functions.

But, I can almost guarantee that it does not contain any of the multiple pin tubes, that my radio had in it. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

válvula termiónica , também chamada por vezes de tubo de vácuo  é um dispositivo eletrônico formado por um invólucro de vidro de alto vácuo chamada ampola contendo vários elementos metálicos. Já as válvulas do tipo Tiratron, para aplicações de alta potência, são preenchidas com gás.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

I don't have a clue. I have never had one to disassemble and check out it interior components, or their functions.

But, I can almost guarantee that it does not contain any of the multiple pin tubes, that my radio had in it. 😉

Happy times except if you got a bang of the voltage grid or amp thought me a lesson not to be poking inside

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

It is impossible, not to notice that Leora's nipples, are challenging the quality of the fabric, that her shirt is made of ! 😊 

That's what delayed me making a return comment

• Upvote 2