New girl : RITA #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is proof she is asleep.. she started snoring ... oh well

Maybe tomorrow night could be different, but I won't hold my breath.

You know tomorrow night will be no different!

With the girls that are presently there now likely nothing will happen with them.

They seem to on a monthly basis, so we'll just have to wait and see what comes next month.

Well this is proof she is asleep.. she started snoring ... oh well

Maybe tomorrow night could be different, but I won't hold my breath.

You know tomorrow night will be no different!

With the girls that are presently there now likely nothing will happen with them.

They seem to on a monthly basis, so we'll just have to wait and see what comes next month.

I agree with you

Guest DavidandChloe

Malditos mexicanos son de todas partes. ¿Por qué México insiste en hablar español cuando se acepta que la lengua internacional básica es inglés desde que los españoles ya no tienen una Armada o todo el oro que robaron a los Incas después los mataron. Yo nací en Arizona en una reserva de Apache (en un tipi creerlo o no), pero tengo que hablar inglés porque la lengua amerindia de eliminados cuando casi todas las tribus indias de América del norte fueron masacradas por los hablantes de inglés. Sin embargo yo hablo español porque yo vivía en San Diego CA durante muchos años. Aprendí lo que yo llamo a surfista español. Por ejemplo, dónde está la playa. ¿Dónde está la frontera? ¿Dónde está el baño. Por favor, me gustaría una fría cerveza Corona. No gracias tengo todos los Chiclets voy a necesitar alguna vez. Sí me cogeré a tu hermana por cinco dólares. ¿Dónde está el show del burro? Retrocede payaso es mi onda. Los surfistas gobiernan la playa y arena y frijoleros gobiernan los tacos.

Así que a todos los mexicanos aquí en CamCaps Hola me alegra que me detuve para una visita ahora fucj y tome la autopista 5 sur y volver a casa.

It's a damn shame that Rita who was showing so much potential just a few days ago, is now regressing!  I really like Rita, as if you all didn't know, but she is going the wrong direction as far as her inhibitions are concerned.  I hope she changes back to the way she was heading!  She is a fun, free spirited girl and would be fun as all get out to party with, I would think, could be wrong but she seems that way to me.  I know that I will miss her allot when her time is up, just like I miss the shit out of Monika and Kamila!!

Guest Doct19

Certainement suite aux quelques interventions de la patronne ces derniers jours.

Oui elle devient ennuyeuse.

It's a damn shame that Rita who was showing so much potential just a few days ago, is now regressing!  I really like Rita, as if you all didn't know, but she is going the wrong direction as far as her inhibitions are concerned.  I hope she changes back to the way she was heading!  She is a fun, free spirited girl and would be fun as all get out to party with, I would think, could be wrong but she seems that way to me.  I know that I will miss her allot when her time is up, just like I miss the shit out of Monika and Kamila!!

I'd subscribe like a shot if they had Kamila, Monica and Rita in that apartment.

Hell, I probably sub if they just got Monica back, she was a goddess!