New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope she can read GET THE HELL OUT.

I don't think that will solve the problem. As long as RLC allows the girls to hide from the cams, nothing will change. Everyone will just get mad at the new girls that come in.  :(

I really can't imagine what RLC is thinking when they keep putting girls who don't want to show anything into that apartment. It makes no business sense that I can see unless they think the conflict will somehow bring in new customers who are curious and who will then stay on for a while because of Nelly (and possibly Zoya and/or Leora, etc.).

If that were their logic though, it's a very risky move IMO because you have to weigh in all the possible bad will and publicity that the conflict in causing. I just don't get it.  :-\

Rita wanted to remain as long as possible. With the lengthening she has put her openness. Hopefully does not extend rlc again. The telephone call has sounded after rlc subject. Rita was concerned. Afterwards probably with boyfriend. From Milana one reads nothing the pleasing. She connects seemlessly to Rita . Cancel was the best decision, only a pity around Nelly . rlc will only change when there are too many cancellations, earlier nothing is to be expected. There Nora would have to react, there also wobbles her job if the flat becomes a financial loss.

Guest Doct19

Rita wanted to remain as long as possible. With the lengthening she has put her openness. Hopefully does not extend rlc again. The telephone call has sounded after rlc subject. Rita was concerned. Afterwards probably with boyfriend. From Milana one reads nothing the pleasing. She connects seemlessly to Rita . Cancel was the best decision, only a pity around Nelly . rlc will only change when there are too many cancellations, earlier nothing is to be expected. There Nora would have to react, there also wobbles her job if the flat becomes a financial loss.

the best course of action is to inform the RLC support.

I'm sure the team RLC, will hang quick decisions. For what is happening in this apartment, not at all in their interest. It may be best to remove the apartment, instead of letting 2 girls that cause the general discontent of customers.

Here is their response:

r_ponserlc.jpg

the best course of action is to inform the RLC support.

I'm sure the team RLC, will hang quick decisions. For what is happening in this apartment, not at all in their interest. It may be best to remove the apartment, instead of letting 2 girls that cause the general discontent of customers.

Here is their response:

r_ponserlc.jpg

This is a general formulation from rlc . They write this to every complaint mail. Rlc wants apparently no change. Make to you no hopes.

Maybe CC on Rita's computer now in bedroom?

Does CC stand for Carbon Copy? If so, how would you do that? Do you know of any email address that could to the tenants? I'd love to be able to interact with some of the tenants but can't imagine that RLC would allow it. thx.