New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

I think you constre say good-a little, your first post, you say, may be she does not dare because of her boyfriend, the second post you say the opposite, it can be done with her boyfriend

I think you constre say good-a little, your first post, you say, may be she does not dare because of her boyfriend, the second post you say the opposite, it can be done with her boyfriend

Novio? Por favor no lo llamen novio, es un tio que se folla y punto, o él le folla a ella...acuerdense que en pocos dias esta chica está de vuelta a su país sí o sí, por su visado.

I think Rita started out with a good attitude. She was comfortable with the cams and seemed to be happy. Something or someone changed her attitude toward the end of the first month. Without a doubt Rita is a beautiful and sexy woman,but she has gone from hero to zero in a hurry. It seems that with the exception of Alisa and Jenny all the girls in this apartment are afraid to let go and be themselves.   

Rita really takes RLC customers for idiots, she just played a game masturbation, really, it plays very badly wrong. it really she leaves that apartment, she becomes unbearable

Ange_Gardien, I am not saying this to you specifically. But, your post is very much like those from many posters and I'm just using it as an example. Please don't be offended. I just needed an example. I totally understand your anger about this issue and I felt the same way when I first joined.

I would just like to say one thing about the whole operation of that apartment though and your post is only one of hundreds by others about this topic that I have read since I became a member. So, this is the thought that I would like posters to consider:

Why do we blame the girls personally about not showing enough and hiding from cams and so forth?

It was stated months ago that RLC owners/management does NOT require the girls to show any nudity. I certainly disagree with that and don't understand why they would allow girls who don't want to be seen naked to even get free room and board in a "voyeur" apartment. It doesn't make sense because we can clearly see that members (me included) get angered by having tenants hide from cameras.

It's bad business. But, it is RLC management that is at fault for allowing it. Rita is the one getting attacked now. But, before she arrived, the same thing was being done by (and said about) Nika, Monica, Kamila and others. Since Rita has arrived, we also had Jenny come and be allowed to do the same thing. All of these girls were blamed by posters when they were living in the apartment.

When I first joined, I got angry too about this. But, I didn't know back then that RLC management did not make that part of the contract with the girls they brought in. Once, I realized that RLC basically told the girls that they could show skin or not depending on their choice, I felt like it is not the girl's fault. They are simply making a choice (which someone in a voyeur apartment should NOT be allowed to choose). RLC is at fault in my opinion. Not the individual girls because RLC didn't make them agree to freely show themselves nude at all.

I wish every resident in all the apartments would act "normally" and not hide themselves. But, if they are given the choice, then RLC management has no right to get angry at posters and other members who voice their dissatisfaction and/or cancel their membership. RLC may not, on their website, specifically state that viewers will get to see nudity and sex in all the apartments, BUT, it is very much "implied" as far as I'm concerned. They should either change their practice or change their advertising because it strongly gives the impression that tenants have no problem with being seen nude and/or making love.

I want to state again that I am not "taking up for Rita". I agree with everyone who says she is not showing what members should be able to expect from all tenants. I agree (unhappily) that members have every right to want her gone and be replaced by another girl who doesn't have a problem being seen.

I just ask that everyone realize who is really at fault here and IMHO it's not the tenants or the members. If anyone took the time to read this long post, thank you. I just couldn't think how to say what I wanted to in just a few words.

Guest Ange_Gardien

BookMaster8, Thanks, first of all, for your answer, and I can tell you that I am almost 100% agree with you. besides, that night, when I saw Rita, with its set on the bed exposing themselves, this made me sad. Because it was an execution of an order of RLC. Personally, I prefer to see it, without doing anything, the moment it is natural. For me "Under maintenance" at RLC is also its strategy management meeting.

What angered me, this is first she accepted may be the order of RLC. Pretending to masturbate, "for mental patients who pay 45 / month USD".

"Pretending is the opposite of true" and is supposed to sell us RLC is called "real life." On the contrary if it is lying as usual, I can assure you that this will do anything to me.

BookMaster8, Thanks, first of all, for your answer, and I can tell you that I am almost 100% agree with you. besides, that night, when I saw Rita, with its set on the bed exposing themselves, this made me sad. Because it was an execution of an order of RLC. Personally, I prefer to see it, without doing anything, the moment it is natural. For me "Under maintenance" at RLC is also its strategy management meeting.

What angered me, this is first she accepted may be the order of RLC. Pretending to masturbate, "for mental patients who pay 45 / month USD".

"Pretending is the opposite of true" and is supposed to sell us RLC is called "real life." On the contrary if it is lying as usual, I can assure you that this will do anything to me.

Thanks for understanding. I didn't see the incident you're talking about so I can't really comment on that specific one. But, if it was phony and "staged" because of an order from RLC, then I'm glad I didn't see it because I really like Rita and don't want to see her just "cave in" to RLC demands if it's something that is not in her contract with them. I'd rather she do it willingly or not at all.

Like you, I find a lot of things about all the tenants that do not seem like "natural" or "normal" behavior the way they claim in their advertising. That's why I almost cancelled after the first month. But, I love women so I decided that I would stay because I was still enjoying some of the tenants.  ;D

Does anybody know how much longer Rita's stay is for?  Don't get me wrong when I say this because I love Rita as much as the next guy or girl!!  Rita has become somewhat boring to me, sure her wearing the little black sleep nighty is nice but it's getting old as well.  It's time for something fresh in this apartment in my opinion.  Or hey, as much as I would hate to see this happen, get rid of the girls and bring that dickhead back to be with his so called wife.  At least there would be something to see and talk about other than constant cell phone use and hiding from the cameras!

Does anybody know how much longer Rita's stay is for?  Don't get me wrong when I say this because I love Rita as much as the next guy or girl!!  Rita has become somewhat boring to me, sure her wearing the little black sleep nighty is nice but it's getting old as well.  It's time for something fresh in this apartment in my opinion.  Or hey, as much as I would hate to see this happen, get rid of the girls and bring that dickhead back to be with his so called wife.  At least there would be something to see and talk about other than constant cell phone use and hiding from the cameras!

De acuerdo contigo en un 95%, en lo que no estoy contigo es en que entre esa rata de alcantarilla llamada Kiko, este tipo entra y no lo saca de hay ni el ejercito, ah por cierto la "amiga" lleva 10 minutos escondida en el lavabo con su movil

;D ;D ;D ;D Jajajajaja que bueno la "amiga" Rita preparandose para la ducha mientras Nora ya esta lista para ducharse, seria bueno que se duchasen juntas a ver si se les iba la mala leche que se gastan las dos.