New girl : RITA #3

Super, a new rule signed Rita, for new girls in the bedrooms, double sleeping bag, and we ask them not to move, even to remain in apnea, over breathing, to avoid THUMBNAILS ;)

Seriously, I am surprised at how the outside temperature is warm enough for them to sunbathe or just

sit in a lounge chair relaxing while topless, but when the girls get into bed they cover up like it's mid-winter and freezing.

Does anyone know if the temperature in that area really fluctuates that much between day and night or whether there is some other explanation for the girls to be covered head to toe? I would think

they would really get hot because it doesn't look like the house has air conditioning. It might, but they open

the windows a lot so I don't know.

I've been wondering for a while because Jenny was always completely covered and now Rita is doing the same thing.

Google it :)

Esta asquerosa...de Rita ha arrastrado definitivamente a Milana fuera del apartamento como ella y lo peor es que a las dos les queda más o menos el mismo tiempo de estancia en el apartamento. Fuera Rita ya!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She just had a quick masturbation under the covers.

Quién?

Rita. Dos minutos de paja y a roncar.

Uy igual el chico la ha dejado tirada? Y Milana no ha llegado no? Igual le ha quitado el folla-amigo.

Quién?

Uy igual el chico la ha dejado tirada? Y Milana no ha llegado no? Igual le ha quitado el folla-amigo.

No ha llegado Milana ni Nora.

Quién?

No ha llegado Milana ni Nora.

Bueno, tres opciones: 1º Rita ha ido por libre a follar con el chico que se folla, aunque parece extraño que se haya masturbado después, o el chico la ha dejado tirada o no ha quedado muy satisfecha. 2º Estaba con Milana de fiesta, ha aparecido Nora y Rita se ha ido por no aguantar a Nora. 3º Ha dejado a Milana por ahí puede que follandose a algun tio. No me digan que no puede ser, tengo pocos años más que ellas, 30, y sé cómo funcionan estas chicas de hoy en dia.

Por cierto, muchas gracias Tripod2.

Quién?

tripod2 is telling the truth. I saw Rita rubbing herself while lying almost on her stomach and you could see the covers moving from her hip grinding motion in synch. Her breath hitched for just a minute in pleasure. Then she stopped and pulled her hand out from under the covers. I don't think she actually had an orgasm though because it was too quick and there was too little heavy breathing. But, she definitely did do it.

Did she and Milana and Nora all go out to the nightclub(s) together. If they did, then it's possible that those 2 are still together partying or something.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Forgot the 4th possibility: She wants to show us again tomorrow, another 500 euro note, hidden in her ass,

Sum, earned through toil of work, earned by the sweat of the brow,

Quién?

tripod2 is telling the truth. I saw Rita rubbing herself while lying almost on her stomach and you could see the covers moving from her hip grinding motion in synch. Her breath hitched for just a minute in pleasure. Then she stopped and pulled her hand out from under the covers. I don't think she actually had an orgasm though because it was too quick and there was too little heavy breathing. But, she definitely did do it.

Did she and Milana and Nora all go out to the nightclub(s) together. If they did, then it's possible that those 2 are still together partying or something.

No te lo tomes así, yo no he dicho en ningún momento que sea mentira. Recuerde que fuí el primero en subir la primera masturbación de Rita y por lo que veo, nada ha cambiado. Aún así me parece raro que Milana y Nora se hayan quedado juntas de fiesta cuando Rita ya advirtió a Milana lo asquerosa que es Nora...si es así, podemos hablar de una pequeña traición de Milana hacia Rita...ya veremos como actuan mañana estas dos chicas.