New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet Rita's ears are burning. Milana and Nora whispering in kitchen about Rita. Then motioned to go to balcony. At least she doesn't have much longer to get back stabbed.

Bet Rita's ears are burning. Milana and Nora whispering in kitchen about Rita. Then motioned to go to balcony. At least she doesn't have much longer to get back stabbed.

God damn it u conspirators, how do you know it was specifically about Rita if they were whispering?

Sorry Snaky, Should have been more specific. Kept cutting eyes toward upstairs , Even whispering in each others ear. Finally Nora said something and Milana motioned for them to go to balcony, Were talking in living room when Rita came downstairs. They quit talking and both  looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. There actions made me think they were talking bout Rita.

Rita is so alone that I ache for it! It is a fresh girl and simple but which has been excluded by nora, we certainly will never know why... but it's sad to see this totally abandoned girl! :-[ :-\

What makes you think it's Nora doing? It appears to me that Rita has zero interest patching things up with Nora, Since they had their argument the only time I've seen them talk is when Jenny had the drunk guy over and it was Nora who first spoke to Rita, I really don't think Rita give two hoots, She's just enjoying her stay and not getting caught up in any BS,

She went out in her bikini so I assume she spent most of the day at the beach, She and Milana spent about one hour talking/laughing and they seem to get on very well, I actually like the fact Rita doesn't appear to be trying to get Milana on her side and is happy for her to spend time with Nora.

Beautiful day to watch Rita in her room.  I have to run and do some work again which always seems to be at this time ... GRRRRR

Please keep an eye out my capture buddies.  Maybe something unique, erotic, and special will come our way.  bandicam i have not, so guys load her up please