New girl : RITA #3

she clearly does not belong on this site.she under someone elses control.he or she .controls her now.i pay to see t&a not hiding and empty rooms.

I can certainly understand your feelings. If I didn't like Rita so much, I'd definitely feel the same way. But, I'm curious about why you feel she is under someone's "control". Maybe it's just my language translation is wrong and you didn't really mean "control". I think Rita is too independent and self-confident to let anyone "control" her.

Am I misunderstanding your meaning or do you have a reason to believe she is being controlled? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Seguramente no habrá querido decir controlando pero sí que el chico con el que está podrá ver las cámaras y no sería agradable para ella, me imagino que ha querido decir eso o es lo que yo he entendido, pero no pasa nada porque Rita no iba a hacer nada ella misma y ahora menos...aunque sea por respeto al chico. Por eso mismo...que se vaya de una vez con el chico o con quién quiera que ya no pinta nada aquí. Y si puede ser que se lleve raptada a Nora!

Thanks, Yomismo.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you Rita fans, tonight and maybe the whole weekend it looks like you will be without Rita from what I have not seen in her room.  Her new big purse bag is gone along with her hair flattening iron.  I could be wrong, but I think she will be gone most if not all of the weekend!!  Rita has become introverted in the last several weeks any way!!

Looking on the bright side though, you now have Zoya & Nelly and they both provide a freshness that RLC has needed in a long long time!  Zoya is drop dead gorgeous and Nelly is drop dead fun and not bad looking at all!

For all you Rita fans, tonight and maybe the whole weekend it looks like you will be without Rita from what I have not seen in her room.  Her new big purse bag is gone along with her hair flattening iron.  I could be wrong, but I think she will be gone most if not all of the weekend!!  Rita has become introverted in the last several weeks any way!!

Looking on the bright side though, you now have Zoya & Nelly and they both provide a freshness that RLC has needed in a long long time!  Zoya is drop dead gorgeous and Nelly is drop dead fun and not bad looking at all!

I think Nelly is pretty gorgeous too and I love her attitude. She just needs to add a few pounds.  ;D

I think Nelly is pretty gorgeous too and I love her attitude. She just needs to add a few pounds.  ;D

10 Cheeseburgers a day for a month should put an extra 20 pounds on her.

You're right SC but then they would say she was to fat.

Can't satisfy everyone.  Big or small I can fit them all.

I wouldn't. I think she'd be just fine.  ;D

For those who say that Rita is more introvert than Nora, these last last days i have seen her laughing on the phone. But i also think that , unfortunately, she does not talk too much with nora, even they are almost never together.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Rita really takes RLC customers for idiots, she just played a game masturbation, really, it plays very badly wrong. it really she leaves that apartment, she becomes unbearable

Well i can agree with you. She is sexy, but she doesn't show as much, for example, as Nora and she completely ignores her.

I can be wrong, but maybe she doesn't do so much because her boyfrend that is probably observing her (if she has one)...

Guest Ange_Gardien

Well i can agree with you. She is sexy, but she doesn't show as much, for example, as Nora and she completely ignores her.

I can be wrong, but maybe she doesn't do so much because her boyfrend that is probably observing her (if she has one)...

I agree with you, the problem is that it plays an evil-saint game, I prefer Polina, she can not do so she left it is clear.

But playing the tease, we not in a hooker bar, or children in college.

When she was not able to do it, she sleeps, it should not take us for idiots and pretend to masturbate