New girl : RITA #3

This is my first post. I thought I would get sick of this site and move on to something new. I am completely addicted and Rita is my favourite girl at the moment by a country mile. Whether she be making breakfast or masturbating under the covers all good to me. Hopefully this won't be my last post. Pretty sure I have something to contribute going forward for those interested.

Welcome aboard and I also hope you have something to contribute going forward!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

Imagine for a minute, that RLC distributes remotes for sex Toys- Connects to subscribers ....

Already a good point it promotes interaction between tenants and subscribers.

But poor Rita, I think 90% of subscribers are connected to the sex toy Rita.

Guest Ange_Gardien

As soon as she leaves, the vacuum moves in this apartment.

She should be happy tonight, she'll have less pressure. The arrival of the new couple, will allow him to breath. For she was the main attraction of RLC

Ya dije yo que a esta chica cada dia que pasa la vamos a ver menos por el apartamento, además ahora Nora y ella tienen una lucha por ver quién llega antes por la tarde y se adueña del sofá y la televisión, se le ha podido ver a Nora cojer la televisión rápidamente para hacer ejercicio y ver una película para que Rita no la cojiera, solo que Nora se va a la habitación cuando pierde y Rita se va fuera del apartamento directamente a follar.

Guest Ange_Gardien

RLC !!! Please, stop the massacre !!!! NORA kidding outside, please

I can not stand more

It doesn't matter what you wear Rita, you look good in anything!

I wish RLC had named her differently. The name "Rita" is becoming a ear-worm around here, at least to me.

"In a cap she looked much older

And the bag across her shoulder

Made her look a little like a military man"

Obviously, around CamCaps, she's towed some hearts away...

It doesn't matter what you wear Rita, you look good in anything!

I wish RLC had named her differently. The name "Rita" is becoming a ear-worm around here, at least to me.

"In a cap she looked much older

And the bag across her shoulder

Made her look a little like a military man"

Obviously, around CamCaps, she's towed some hearts away...

Lovely Rita, meter maid!!!

Guest Ange_Gardien

Yes, I understand now, the effect of Russian women, the poor western guys, which both dice, crazy love, they loose everything, homes, children and career. And as bewitched, they change life to settle down with a Russian woman.

I knew an engineer in the 90s, he was 50 years old, 22 years of marriage, three great kids. a month after a trip to Moscow, he wants a divorce, he left his home, his work and children, and it disappears. Poor Francois, 3 years later, ruined, he plunges into alcohol.

I think Rita will do the same effect on several guys RLC.

Yes, I understand now, the effect of Russian women, the poor western guys, which both dice, crazy love, they loose everything, homes, children and career. And as bewitched, they change life to settle down with a Russian woman.

I knew an engineer in the 90s, he was 50 years old, 22 years of marriage, three great kids. a month after a trip to Moscow, he wants a divorce, he left his home, his work and children, and it disappears. Poor Francois, 3 years later, ruined, he plunges into alcohol.

I think Rita will do the same effect on several guys RLC.

lol

if she stays long enough