Leora - Home Activities #71

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We know all about Leora’s life and we know nothing of him . Can it be that Leora isn’t presenting him so as  he gains the audience’s preference over Paul and will become a subscriber’s favorite , leaving Leora behind and taking the attention from her ? Can it be that she’s afraid of the apartment’s popularity that if he becomes a regular people will tune in to watch mostly when he’s there and not when she’s alone at home since the majority ( presented by numbers ) is already so much bored of Leora’s repetitions ? 

It seems to me the opposite in other couples. In the sense that women are still followed even when they masturbate. Why should it be different with her? Obviously, in the early days she would be much more followed as a couple than alone, but what would be her problem? earning earns anyway.

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me the opposite in other couples. In the sense that women are still followed even when they masturbate. Why should it be different with her? Obviously, in the early days she would be much more followed as a couple than alone, but what would be her problem? earning earns anyway.

When ever she was with Paul I switched over as that was boring to me as there is tons of male female sex on the net. I prefer female on female.

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When ever she was with Paul I switched over as that was boring to me as there is tons of male female sex on the net. I prefer female on female.

So do i, which is why her with Malia was so good. But that's all gone now, won't ever return. She only has herself and no one else.

Speaking of which, it could be a show night.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I am surprised she has not fallen asleep unless she has had earlier out of the apartment.

Well unless it was cancelled, she fired off Dance class tonight, so there may be an early night. For her anyway, that could still be well after midnight. She needs to get her erratic sleep pattern better controlled.

• Like 1