Leora - Home Activities #71

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me the opposite in other couples. In the sense that women are still followed even when they masturbate. Why should it be different with her? Obviously, in the early days she would be much more followed as a couple than alone, but what would be her problem? earning earns anyway.

The thing is that Leora is the longest tenant and she has been seen with a guy for 6 years and that’s it .. imagine a new β€œ male β€œ appearing in this apartment , apart from the always expected Β times together , since we are talking about a woman who has created a cult here , I can’t think that this man won’t be watched the whole day , learning his habits , his routine , not to say a lot , becoming as fast as possible the new guy in Leora’s life , this for me will be an endless β€œ inspection β€œ of him , from the smallest thing when will do to the biggest one . That’s why I believe that all attention Β will be on him with the ultimate outcome being if he gains the audience’s sympathy ( more than highly Β unlikely to happen Β , people can’t share Leora , they want her only for themselves πŸ˜πŸ˜† ) , if the people will approve him being Leora’s guy or they will search even his tiniest mistakes in order to condemn him in extinction πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ My point is that whoever Β enters Leora’s life as a new guy , it is a lost cause .. except if he fucks her nice , then maybe people will be fascinated and give him credit as they do the last 26 months with her masturbations since there’s nothing else she provides as a tenant .Β 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The thing is that Leora is the longest tenant and she has been seen with a guy for 6 years and that’s it .. imagine a new β€œ male β€œ appearing in this apartment , apart from the always expected Β times together , since we are talking about a woman who has created a cult here , I can’t think that this man won’t be watched the whole day , learning his habits , his routine , not to say a lot , becoming as fast as possible the new guy in Leora’s life , this for me will be an endless β€œ inspection β€œ of him , from the smallest thing when will do to the biggest one . That’s why I believe that all attention Β will be on him with the ultimate outcome being if he gains the audience’s sympathy ( more than highly Β unlikely to happen Β , people can’t share Leora , they want her only for themselves πŸ˜πŸ˜† ) , if the people will approve him being Leora’s guy or they will search even his tiniest mistakes in order to condemn him in extinction πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ My point is that whoever Β enters Leora’s life as a new guy , it is a lost cause .. except if he fucks her nice , then maybe people will be fascinated and give him credit as they do the last 26 months with her masturbations since there’s nothing else she provides as a tenant .Β 

Well if he picks his nose and scratches his balls and ass she will feel at home with him.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Depends on the weekend plans!πŸ˜†

Well, at this point if things are going so well I don't expect her to be at home, at least on Saturday. Then maybe tomorrow she will do some more spectacle for the public.

• Like 1