Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Since we talk about Leora’s happiness then and how subjective opinions are concerning this , this is what I know about happiness and without of course forgetting that each and every one of us is an individual realizing happiness with his own terms .

Happiness without analyzing as it isn’t the right place ; A general conclusion is that happiness  means sharing, but sometimes the happiest people are too busy to experience their happiness to tell the rest of the world how they got there.

Talking about how beautiful life is and how happy they are, they can go from humility to pride very quickly, especially when they are surrounded by other people who are not in the best phase of their lives.

Happiness can often seem to depend on luck.  But no matter how it seems or feels to those who have it - through satisfaction and positive emotions - there are more specific ways to find happiness, even if one does not learn it from already happy people.

Make the thoughts individually and that’s my comment about this subject here today without going deeper with thoughts . Just compare ..

Happiness …

1. In gratitude for what we have

2. In the enjoyment of ourselves

3. In honesty 

4. In fun

5. Adequate sleep

6. In the power of forgiveness

7. Helping others

8. In the enjoyment of work

9. In healthy relationships

10. In the faith for something bigger than everyday life

This is what life has taught me about happiness in 44,5 years of age . Each for their own I guess 😁😇

😕😒🙄🙃😒😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1