Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

Il y a 6 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Et 2 appels LB, le 2ème long aussi, mais sont restés à la maison avec l’air de s’ennuyer. Encore une fois, bizarre.

Dans la paume de sa main, mais toujours à bout de bras.....

Bonjour guyquad

Merci pour t’est commentaires je suis très content de les lires continue de nous donner des nouvelles comme tu le sait le soir je ne vois rien et aujourd’hui je ne verrais pas grand-chose. Beaucoup d’examen à faire mon micro reste allumé mais personne pour la contemplé juste dans la soirée si elle n’est pas partie mais j’ai les post à lire

Bon vendredi et merci

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great friday for everyone

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 2

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Bonjour Belles filles si mignonnes

Léora et fille sexy

👸 🌟 👯

bon vendredi pour tout le monde

?? ?? patou bâillonne fils brokk! ?? bâillonne fils brokk ! bâillonne fils brokk !

Bonjour Pulo

Merci

Peut-être à ce soir ?

Passer un bon vendredi

• Thanks 1

Bonjour

J’ai une question sérieuse en cas qu’il m’arriverait un problème fatal, est ce que l’abonnement RLC est reconduit d’office ou il s’arrête automatiquement à la fin pour moi en décembre ou il faut se désabonner avant et comment

Si vous pouvez me renseigner

Merci

Edited by patou

12 hours ago, scutus said:

" Him got an echo in his head ! "  I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well !! Please take a break, and get some rest. Maybe the echo will go away. Or, is it a new form of tinnitus ?  

This seems to be an ongoing problem for many of the " critics ", ie. posters, also in the Leora- Activities thread. 

Saying the same thing about Leora !  Take a month off, occasionally look in the mirror, to resolve where the real  problem lies. Then come back with a shit eating grin on your face,  and enjoy what Leora offers us.  😉

You really must learn to follow the posts in the topic properly Slug, you appear to get confused after a certain hour. Perhaps you should stay in the Leora Fan section where it's more sedate and accommodating to your fawning disposition !

My post was in response to YOUR reply to ddhm, and not to Leora's performance, you and the other stooges who blindly follow your lead do need some help sometimes methinks...Please pay attention occasionally and follow the correct thread.

If I ever need a lesson in "saying the same thing " I'm sure your friend Dumber MC could teach me, his posts are no more than cut and paste every time, but I'm sure Leora so looks forward to his words of undying love.  You also so enjoy repeating the same tired "stock " phrases ad infinitum that your script writer prepared for you, which are at best borderline retro, and didn't "cut the mustard " then, and are pitiful now.

As for "shit eating" Really 😲 !! From someone who has had his head so far up a certain lady's rear orifice all these years, I find that hilarious.🤣

When you have learned to differentiate between Boots and trainers, Celsius and Fahrenheit and Scutum and Scutus please feel free to return and bestow your misguided words of wisdom upon us some more, always refreshing to hear differing opinions don't you think? Of course. how foolish of me!! I forgot ! Other peoples opinions other than your own are not well received by yourself and your cronies are they?🤔

We just might listen! But until then drink your warm milk, say your prayers and toddle of to bed there's a good chap, you've had a stressful and confusing day.😁

Missing you already 💋

Love you !! 🥰

Img1 - Confused Person Animated , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey

12 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thanks, i have no problems with any banter, it's when the piss is taken for no reason, that's what get to me, makes me think why bother writing anything when the reaction is always the same, regardless of what i write. This is why i enjoy contributing, it helps believe it or not. But sometimes it puts me off.

Take no notice of it SG, I have explained it to you before.

The reason some people consistently give piss taking emojis to everything you post is because they have very little to post of any substance themselves, but their condescending attitude implies they do . Obviously I wouldn't presume to give you a reason for one of your contributors, but the other is an obsessive who if he had another brain  would be twice as stupid. I class him as a limpet, he attaches himself to another object  ( in his case a fellow creature of aquatic lowlife ) and mimics every action and sentiment, needing to be acknowledged and relevant.. Most of them can't differentiate between their arse and their elbow and tend to get confused easily.

It's also a form of bullying!! The best way of dealing with them is either ignore them or give it back to them with interest, they love to give it but cry "foul " and run sobbing to an adult when you give it back.

Take them all with a pinch of salt mate!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday was a great Thursday 

afternoon 

Leora got up 

Breakfast 

exit 

Went shopping 

Night 

Leora in the kitchen with 3 pumpkin 

making smile 🎃

Phone Paul , father ,lb 

On the couch 

taking pictures of the pumpkin 🎃

Watch a movie 

phone SMS 

lying on the sofa 

beautiful ass 

In bed 

phone SMS 

To sleep 

😘

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, patou said:

Hello

I have a serious question in case I have a fatal problem, is the RLC subscription automatically renewed or it automatically ends at the end for me in December or you have to unsubscribe before and How? 'Or' What

If you can inform me

Thank you

Yes, it will automatically renew, but if you cancel your subscription prior, it will run to the expiry day & won't renew.

• Thanks 1

il y a 17 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

Oui, il sera renouvelé automatiquement, mais si vous annulez votre abonnement avant, il s’exécutera jusqu’au jour d’expiration et ne sera pas renouvelé.

Merci pour les renseignements mais ou allée pour résilier l’abonnement quelle est la procédure ?