Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ddhm u said leora is addicted to bate cuz she  have too much testosterone i wonder what masha is?

ok i will wait for the release in a library near me

New Book GIF

Busy boy today .. And Masha , in comparison to Leora , she gets often dick 😎😈 so lots of testosterone is released .. Masha isn’t an exhibitionist to stand naked and ultimately masturbate for the audience ( she does mostly for pleasure ) , in general Masha controls in an excellent way her testosterone as also her life in comparison to Leora .

Notice .. this was the biggest research ever that has been made and it is a scientific one , so , not what I said but what the scientists concluded and i posted it as I found it very interesting . 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It may be that she does both, goes to the salon and then goes to LB.

That is my thinking, especially after the call taking place. Like i said recently, there was no way she could carry on like the first 4 weeks, she has to keep him sweet, simply to keep hold of him - Regardless of today, just in general.

It IS Friday, a day she usually goes there, but 2,3 hours training and then, he finishes work....

• Like 2

Let’s hope that finally Leora takes the big decision and fix this relationship with her new boyfriend and start a new chapter in her life by making it official , keep the excellent relationship she has with Paul and simply go on with her life , calmer , relaxed and focused for the future .. otherwise , same ole same ola and the bad period for her and loop ( plus the two way exhausting life and her ridiculous games ) will continue indefinite hurting her life in the further future . 

2 hours ago, scutus said:

🤣😂🤣 Be forewarned, do not inhale any very hot dichlorodifluoromethane. Leora will miss your self proclaimed loyalty to her in one breath. 

Then you absolute disdain of her in the next !!! Kind of turns out to be somewhat of a study in hypocrisy, should one pay attention to your cynical posts !

Respectfully submitted 2021_10_22. 😁

I will make it easy for you and your little band of disciples to understand.

It's called Honesty!

You have a team, you have a season ticket. They play shit and look lazy, they lose or give away a stupid goal, you go mad, you yell and walk out before the final whistle.

You still go to the next game don't you?????

That is called BEING A FAN.

Not BEING AN ACOLYTE! like yourselves. 

You and MC ( you can check out the meaning MC 🤣)  seem mentally incapable of understanding the difference .

Respectfully posted 22-10-21😁