Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, taxio said:

what is truly curious is the punishment, to which he subjects us, with his indifference

I don't believe it's punishment, there's no reason. But i have seen often in the past that she either loses interest for a short while, or her mood affects her. And yes, it can depend on what things are like 'outside'. But this is what i have said, how she can do so much sometimes, that when she doesn't, it's more noticeable. How she can play 4,5,6 times in as many days then go quiet out of nowhere. Not that long ago she went 9 days in between. This is how as i said, she can back herself into a corner, when she does so much, it can then become expected of her. But then she can do one out of nowhere.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No creo que sea un castigo, no hay razón. Pero he visto a menudo en el pasado que o pierde el interés por un corto tiempo o su estado de ánimo la afecta. Y sí, puede depender de cómo sean las cosas "afuera". Pero esto es lo que he dicho, cómo puede hacer tanto a veces, que cuando no lo hace,  se nota más. Cómo puede jugar 4, 5, 6 veces en la misma cantidad de días y luego quedarse en silencio de la nada. No hace mucho tiempo pasó 9 días entre medio. Así es como, como dije, se puede arrinconar, cuando hace tanto, se puede esperar de ella. Pero luego puede hacer uno de la nada.

pudiera ocurrir y repito, solo pudiera, que RLC, se hiciese eco de estos comentarios, y la llamase a capitulo?

I think she looks mentally tired tonight, like her erratic sleep pattern is maybe catching up on her. She just doesn't look entirely settled somehow. 

I thought she sounded a bit 'off' when she came home, to Paul her tone was slightly down. But there was nothing in the call that seemed wrong and she had a good chat with her mate on Skype. Maybe she's just having a quiet time but she seems not quite there tonight, and if she can't sleep properly, it will affect her mind before long. I just hope it's not down to someone pissing her off yet again.

• Like 2