Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Un día se despertará de sus sueños pretenciosos y se dará cuenta de que en realidad nos necesita a nosotros (los miembros de RLC) más de lo que nosotros la necesitamos a ella. 

Las chicas rusas bonitas mostrando sus coños en Internet cuestan dos centavos, no es nada especial cuando es "indiferente", pero puede ser bastante encantadora, cautivadora y una alegría de ver cuando decide actuar juntas. 

A eso me refiero, " la chispa", las ganas que ella, la Reina, le ponía, eso fue lo que nos encandilo, fue lo que nos hizo, elevarla a los altares; pero ahora, esa "chispa", pare que ya no existe, todo es rutina, es un " voy a quitar a estos mortales de en medio "; no se cual es la causa de esa desmotivación, pero esta claro, que no, ella, la Reina, no es la misma

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Read here in the articles always how stately the girls are rewarded, or get a bonus for their sex performances. What sums is it about and where is it written? 

It has never been published, but nobody "works" for nothing and all in all the girls enjoy a very lucrative package and are never struggling to pay for anything they wish to purchase.

Ready made food delivered daily, massage parlours, beauty salons, designer clothes, a very nice apartment, iPads, iPhones, Robot cleaners, top of the range hair dryer, curler and tongs.

It doesn't take very much working out to know that they are more than well compensated, especially Leora I would imagine, as she was and still is probably the most popular girl on here who is a very astute person when negotiating Euro's, Dollars or Pounds.

I don't begrudge Leora any of what she has, she and the other girls have a very limited " shelf life " before mother nature determines that they are no longer as attractive as they once were and younger and fitter models replace them, it can be a cruel business to be in so the rewards should I imagine reflect that fact.

She is not there for peanuts or goodwill that's for sure !! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Lese hier in den Beiträgen immer wie stattlich die Mädels entlohnt werden, oder für ihre Sex-Darbietungen einen Bonus bekommen. Um welche Summen geht es da und wo steht sowas geschrieben? 

They take a lot, that surely. Just think that in Barcelona they also have a cleaning lady. Some RLC girls have had their breasts done with the money they take. Kitty has her breasts and nose remade, Ulyana her breasts, Masha ditto and Leora every now and then goes to get her lips filled (not much but you can see that the lips are not "hers" natural, not that I'm sorry if it is limited only to that ).

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

They take a lot, that surely. Just think that in Barcelona they also have a cleaning lady. Some RLC girls have had their breasts done with the money they take. Kitty has her breasts and nose remade, Ulyana her breasts, Masha ditto and Leora every now and then goes to get her lips filled (not much but you can see that the lips are not "hers" natural, not that I'm sorry if it is limited only to that ).

Leora knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

lo he dicho en un post anterior, y lo vuelvo a repetir. En realidad, ella no dejo su gran amor, por esto, creo que su gran amor, no quiso compartir, esto con ella, el, creo. la conoce mejor que nadie, quiero suponer, que ha tenido la oportunidad de venir a compartir su vida con ella; pero no ha querido, ha preferido quedarse en su casa, a lo suyo.

Supongo, que el es como ella (su alma gemela),si, también, egocéntrico  y caprichoso, pero no ama a su cuerpo, como la Reina, y tampoco debe de amarla a ella, no ha querido acompañarla

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Sortie de leora avec le sac d’hier soir 13h28

Just like Slipper said.

It is definitely not stuff to eat since she has left the bag on the floor so far and neither her clothes or anything else to wash.

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Tout comme Slipper l’a dit.

Ce n’est certainement pas quelque chose à manger puisqu’elle a laissé le sac sur le sol jusqu’à présent et ni ses vêtements ni rien d’autre à laver.

Oui une livraison reçue tard dans la nuit toujours un mystère