Leora - Home Activities #73

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

She did a Striptease for Paul on Skype late October/Early November last year, it was a Saturday night. First on the bed then moved to the couch and placed the tablet in between her legs so he could see. And i think he himself may have been doing similar too on his side, from what i could see.....

wow, why they dont do that anymore?

its much better than watching dennis trying to have a look at her legs

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I must say, kind of flattering that i log in and i am greeted with people asking me "What do you think?" 😃

Well, my own opinion, after last night? Simple. I could be wrong but....

Crisis Meeting.

Also because at that hour only one person could call her...and it was certainly not Paul. It would be nice to find out what they said to each other but I doubt that they exchanged sweet little words given how Leora was crying and the fact that VERY PROBABLY they saw each other under the house this morning.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Also because at that hour only one person could call her...and it was certainly not Paul. It would be nice to find out what they said to each other but I doubt that they exchanged sweet little words given how Leora was crying and the fact that VERY PROBABLY they saw each other under the house this morning.

That's the mystery isn't it. But as far as i'm concerned, she made the call, it was right on 1am, i'm sure they'd been texting an hour earlier and it was clearly ok until the last bit. And going out this morning as soon as she got up, well, i've seen this happen twice before. So going off just that, and she looked upset when she came back in again, points right to LB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

leora life is so cool, its like a soap opera live

Soap Opera Drama GIF by WE tv

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Maybe i got the 'location' wrong, but i seem to remember her doing something the day Paul left?

Just looked at 2 massive ones on 9th Jan 2020 just after Paul left one in the living room Leora looking at the tablet and later on the bed with the black dildo

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

even if she doesnt bate she will be pay by rlc so i dont sink she have to, so how i understand it u saying ppl watching her only cuz she bate and wash her wonderful pussy juice in the sink?

I don’t know how I could be excited by watching a woman washing her pussy at a sink .. but that’s something you personally like and that’s completely fine by me , each on their own taste 😁

• Like 1