Leora - Home Activities #73

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

No! That’s not what I’m saying, although that forms part of it.

She spends very little quality time in the apartment anymore, so obviously any bate that did happen would have been a “ dutiful “ one to pacify the subscribers as opposed to one that has any thought applied.

I have always been consistent in stating that I would prefer quality to quantity at any time, recently we haven’t had a balance.

Whether she was on her own or with company in the apartment is immaterial to me.

Jimbo4,

Ever since she broke that third wall, they all have been dutiful bates.  She broke that wall when Paul walked in on her bating in the old apartment, and she broke the wall (for the godzillionth) time) when she bated on the kitchen table.   Being a voguer doesn't apply to this (or any) RLC apartment (and that's a problem).  It's no different then Chaturbate, other then you don't know when the show will start.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But she left Paul … She doesn’t even  go to visit him .. she had a 0 interesting life in Russia and  that’s why the big change in the Czech Republic that she likes and she has taken her mind  .. Paul is the past , it isn’t bad to move forward and risk .. she’s just afraid to do so . 

Paul isn't in her past.  She went to the Czech to make money bating for the cams.  She may have exposed herself to her new surroundings (as anyone would).  But as long as she keeps talking to Paul, its a great extent for Leora, "the more she changes, the more things remain the same".

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She feels crap, i can tell. That's twice she has felt her face with the back of her hand, she must have a temperature. Plus the belly ache, guess she's about to start.

She also feels her face with the back of her hand after she bates. 

I'm just sayin'...

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Paul isn't in her past.  She went to the Czech to make money bating for the cams.  She may have exposed herself to her new surroundings (as anyone would).  But as long as she keeps talking to Paul, its a great extent for Leora, "the more she changes, the more things remain the same".

Let me then rephrase … if you love someone and you can’t be away from him , you simply go to this very person you love ( especially when money isn’t an issue ) .. but if you keep on putting more the money than anything else ( for a millionth reasons ) resulting on not being able to see the man you love , the dog that has been your most faithful companion , when you choose a life living abandoned from any social “ in the apartment “ activities , when you live a life that you need to hide in order to make a private call so you aren’t revealing the “ Government’s secrets “ , when you live a life that YOU HAVE A CHOICE to make things the best for you , a life that  hasn’t been taken from you by force or anything similar and you can decide how you want to have it and you choose to be away from the person that is considered the “ big love “ preferring to please the audience with one more 4,000th time masturbation , what are we still talking about and analyze ?? 

Ok ,animal  shelter , Paul’s business , whatever , it could be one year and then goodbye RLC , my normal life comes first and not my virtual life . So , repeatedly mentioned that Paul doesn’t want to leave Russia , what’s the point ? 

By the  way , when she decided to go to Prague , I think she did it because she wanted to live an adventure , escape her routine , discover herself and see what she can do in another country completely with her own abilities and strength ( still she would  have never moved just like that unless she had a standard - and very high - income ) . But Europe , Prague , the western way of life is as sweet as an M&M .. if you eat one you can’t stop . And Europe is an incredible chance to fulfill things that you could never imagine doing in Russia .. but .. as all things in life , everything comes with a price and in order to get , something must be given also , otherwise it doesn’t work  .. Nobody  can ever have all in life , this is a basic life rule . 

• Like 1