Leora - Home Activities #73

7 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello everyone

Nice evening at the beginning what I could read with masturbation with the fingers out of batteries

And late evening rather sad and starts to cry 

Let's see today

Good Sunday

Hi Patou, Yes another fairly quiet night, she just watched TV after bating but she did cry at the end of that long call, you could hear it. She seemed ok later but someone made her upset for sure.

No idea what she has planned for today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour à tous

Belle soirée au début ce que j’ai pu lire avec masturbation avec les doigts en panne de piles

Et fin soirée plutôt triste et se met à pleurer 

Voyons aujourd’hui

Bon dimanche

Good Morning patou And wife 

a great happy sunday 

❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yesterday saturday 

afternoon 

Leora got up 

Exit 

Paper bag 

Night 

Has arrived 

New jeans 

Watch TV on the sofa 

Masturbation with fingers 

Washing the kitten in the sink with his foot in the machine 

Eat 

Watch TV 

SMS phone 

phone on the toilet 😭

To sleep 

• Like 3

If Leora have had problems with LB it will be easy enough to notice. I also doubt that she argued with him since she had already phoned him last night and it was all quiet but with Leora you never know.

Let's see if she calls him today.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If Leora have had problems with LB it will be easy enough to notice. I also doubt that she argued with him since she had already phoned him last night and it was all quiet but with Leora you never know.

Let's see if she calls him today.

The Most Horrifying is Yet to Come! 5 Insane Cliffhangers from the 1960's  Batman | Tor.com                              I Yawn, You Yawn, We all Yawn! | Riddles

• Haha 2

Now Malia has gone there have been screen tests for Leora's next understudy, It's been difficult but finally there is a clear winner. Leora thinks she and her understudy could pass as twins, both have their heads somewhere else and both are hairless !🤪

Pluck A Chicken Carcass On A White Background. Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 37931551.

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Now Malia has gone there have been screen tests for Leora's next understudy, It's been difficult but finally there is a clear winner. Leora thinks she and her understudy could pass as twins, headless and bald !🤪

Pluck A Chicken Carcass On A White Background. Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 37931551.

Why this evil on Sunday morning? 😆

• Haha 1

To all the members of the WOKE warriors and " I'm easily offended brigade ". The way the world is at the moment, it's a sad day if you can't have a laugh on a Sunday morning, so before you start complaining about other posts take a deep breath and be a little more tolerant, and remember at the end of the day irrespective of peoples views on Leora she will still each month trot along laughing all the way to the bank to deposit more " hard earned "😂 money. 

You're a long time dead !! So live and let live, you might find you enjoy life more.

Sums up the woke brigade – Points of Sue

• Like 1