Leora - Home Activities #73

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This evolution can only be seen by you. If Leora discussed with LB this morning there is no evolution but a return back.

A relationship that is lasting for nearly 1,5 years now it is the least I can say serious .. perhaps Leora doesn’t want to allow herself to believe it , she can’t accept that the past is gone and the present is here with this new guy , maybe because she’s afraid to move on , maybe because she has guilts of her behavior ( cheating ) to Paul and she maybe waits for him to clarify it face to face and finally be free and escape this long long long BF/GF commitment she has with Paul..

Yes, it is in my eyes evolved, after such a long time and continuing , it is deeper and serious .. and that’s perhaps why she’s hiding it .. because she can’t show to the world her   dilemma that what she’s doing is unethical.. she isn’t comfortable with herself for this , she gets full affected with all of her actions .. if and when she accepts mentally that she’s having something serious , maybe then she can enjoy her complicated life . 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A relationship that is lasting for nearly 1,5 years now it is the least I can say serious .. perhaps Leora doesn’t want to allow herself to believe it , she can’t accept that the past is gone and the present is here with this new guy , maybe because she’s afraid to move on , maybe because she has guilts of her behavior ( cheating ) to Paul and she maybe waits for him to clarify it face to face and finally be free and escape this long long long BF/GF commitment she has with Paul..

Yes, it is in my eyes evolved, after such a long time and continuing , it is deeper and serious .. and that’s perhaps why she’s hiding it .. because she can’t show to the world her   dilemma that what she’s doing is unethical.. she isn’t comfortable with herself for this , she gets full affected with all of her actions .. if and when she accepts mentally that she’s having something serious , maybe then she can enjoy her complicated life . 

Bullshit.

I have been seeing the same things for a year and a half. Discussion, tears and reconciliation after less than 24 hours. I don't see anything new but the same shit the same times. And to make a person cry I don't think he told her niceties...this relationship only stands because they are not together, otherwise by now it's been a while since she would have found someone else and LB would have done the same. And it is useless to hope that this relationship will change, even now Leora prefers to leave the house instead of inviting him there. Ask yourself two questions about why ... Obviously, IF she has to go to him, we forgot to specify this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bullshit.

I have been seeing the same things for a year and a half. Discussion, tears and reconciliation after less than 24 hours. I don't see anything new but the same shit the same times. And to make a person cry I don't think he told her niceties...this relationship only stands because they are not together, otherwise by now it's been a while since she would have found someone else and LB would have done the same. And it is useless to hope that this relationship will change, even now Leora prefers to leave the house instead of inviting him there. Ask yourself two questions about why ... Obviously, IF she has to go to him, we forgot to specify this.

I agree with you. But Leora loves Paul in a way that cannot be explained. She always kissed his ass. He might be her first love.

19 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I agree with you. But Leora loves Paul in a way that cannot be explained. She always kissed his ass. He might be her first love.

I don't know, it sure is weird that if she is in a relationship with another man she calls Paul at least 3 to 5 times a day...who would call her Ex boyfriend so many times?

• Upvote 1