Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/10/2021 at 1:05 PM, inestea said:

Alexsandra nude boobs in kitchen, 27.01.21

Thanks for the video. Reminded me of Ancient Greece, not that I've ever been there. 😊

You have me wondering about something, though. A two-minute video shouldn't be 2.3 GB in size. I'm guessing you're using a Mac, since it's an MOV video. Just a suggestion, maybe try recording in the MP4 format (MP4 container using the H264 video codec). It's the most popular format currently in use, so I've read. If your current screen recorder won't do that, there are a lot of recorders that will.

Short of that, there's a lot of software out there, much of it free, that will convert videos from one format to another, allowing you to change not only the format and codec, but the bitrate, frames per second (FPS), etc.

I get daily emails from three sites that offer software for free or at a discount. Have a look at these sites. You take what they offer, but free is free.
giveawayoftheday.com
sharewareonsale.com
bitsdujour.com

I'm sure there are many more sites like these out there.

In fact, bitsdujour is offering a $60 video downloader and converter for free today. Here's the specific link for that.
https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/allavsoft-2/src=day?bdj-unid=bd68c42f-9431-4146-b26d-c772a325b22d&utm_source=DailyBits&utm_medium=email&utm_content=allavsoft-2+Title&utm_campaign=2021-02-11+PC+A

Also, Google 'video recorder' and 'video converter' (no quotes). You can add 'free' if you want.

I hope this is helpful.

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, EyesOnly said:

Make a joyful noise...

(Content No Longer Available)

Hey Eyes. I'd like to find out what all this "noise" is about :biggrin:, but rapidgator just won't let me download the file. I've used them before with no problem, other than their inherent and colossal lack of speed, but today I keep getting this error after I perform the Captcha and click Send. Any ideas? Could you possibly upload it to mab?

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to rapidgator.net. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, fuckhard1111 said:

si 20% des personnes qui visitent le site donnaient 1 bière chaque mois, je jure qu'il n'y aurait pas de publicité sur le site

if 20% of people visiting the site gave 1 beer every month, I swear there would be no advertising on the site

I have two questions for you.

How many visitors would 20% be?

Why on Earth would you want to ruin your videos by putting that gigantic watermark on them. That is really bad.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. These are serious questions.

J'ai deux questions pour vous.

Combien de visiteurs seraient 20%?

Pourquoi diable voudriez-vous ruiner vos vidéos en y mettant ce gigantesque filigrane. C'est vraiment mauvais.

Je n'essaye pas de te donner du fil à retordre. Ce sont des questions sérieuses.

17 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I have two questions for you.

How many visitors would 20% be?

Why on Earth would you want to ruin your videos by putting that gigantic watermark on them. That is really bad.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. These are serious questions.

J'ai deux questions pour vous.

Combien de visiteurs seraient 20%?

Pourquoi diable voudriez-vous ruiner vos vidéos en y mettant ce gigantesque filigrane. C'est vraiment mauvais.

Je n'essaye pas de te donner du fil à retordre. Ce sont des questions sérieuses.

He won't be responding.  Mr. Hotscope has left the building.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1