Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

And the longer the phone call, the more doubts and suspicions come to me.

Well, i haven't seen or heard her this upset for 18 months. Not angry, but upset, and therefore i don't know, we simply can't know. She's not in a good way though, and it might not be the obvious.

• Like 1

All i know for sure is this - From this morning on, she has been upset and got more and more upset as the day went on. Then made 2 massive toilet calls, one after the other. Were they both to the same person? I have no idea, i can't have any idea. On the first she was crying then getting angry, On the second, sounded calmer. And by the end of the second, which lasted an hour and a half, she seemed ok and was laughing, the call ending fine. Things as a result seemed fine.

But then immediately looks sad again afterwards and cried on the couch.....

Now, what has today all been about? I can guess but could be way off the mark, i can guess and be right on the money. I simply can't say. But today she has been more upset than she has been for a long, long time. Yet, ended all calm and pleasant - But sad after the call ends....Suggesting that something in one (as yet unknown) area of her life isn't great.

Time will surely tell, but i personally think, that we won't see any change here right now. But she's been through it today for sure. It's been a bad day for her.

• Like 3