Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Auntie has arrived for sure, that won't help her feelings with everything. Talk about timing.

There are other ways to express the gratitude .. 

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Auntie has arrived for sure, that won't help her feelings with everything. Talk about timing.

My friend, by now I don't think it's a factor of hormones anymore but of mental insanity. Yesterday at this time it was a vale of tears and now it's the exact opposite and all this without even seeing each other.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

My friend, by now I don't think it's a factor of hormones anymore but of mental insanity. Yesterday at this time it was a vale of tears and now it's the exact opposite and all this without even seeing each other.

Well, i will say this - That although that bit's unclear, i do think PART of her troubles since Saturday have involved LB, but not all of it. I do think the tears were for something family related. But no calls to him, no shoulder to cry on, suggesting she didn't turn to him yesterday (until possibly, the last thing). But it's all fine between them - Quite clearly! Putting it all in chronological order and a few little clues, LB played the smaller part in this. But it's all done and dusted and she's off out. But this itself of course is as crazy as ever anyway.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Seriously, how many times now? I can't even put a number on it. And on and on it goes.

So .. now we are sure that she was sad  because of him ? Under what evidence this time ? What did he do wrong this time ? He didn’t come home to comfort her ? He didn’t give her space ? He got frustrated learning that her ex is coming and he decided not to speak to  her for two days which made her sad and after some privacy talks today that lasted for more than an hour , she decided to go and spend the night there for cuddles , hugs and whatever so as she feels important and escape her prison ? Except I am living in a dream world that whenever  we are sad and we are seeking for a comforting shoulder to speak and let the thoughts out of our head so as to feel better  , it is more important standing in front of the mirror , asking “ mirror mirror on the board , tell me what to wear to look the most beautiful of them all “ .. 

I know that the sympathies for Leora are back and the frustration of the audience is gone ( for a short period ) thanks to the drama witnessed 😭😪

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It did a couple of things, it stopped the negative posts for a few hours and captured an audience....Like someone said last week " She's a Pro "

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It did a couple of things, it stopped the negative posts for a few hours and captured an audience....Like someone said last week " She's a Pro "

Amen 🙏 

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There's no doubt she was in a bad way yesterday for sure, we know this, but she does bounce back quickly. Yet when she does, turns to the main cause of all her tears and tantrums for 18 months. THAT is what i have a problem with!!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

The deception of the audience of me , you and everyone here who pays to watch a person/ an apartment confines .. but I know ..  Leora does always what she wants , whenever she wants … and of course the cash flow continued (  which by the way might be one of the reasons of her sadness , RLC cutting her bonuses to more than half like they have done to the Barcelona girls  .. )