Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

Just to confirm leora says on the phone call to paul around 16.30 onwards today, she couldnt stop crying yesterday , her father wont listen to her about he must take his medication, (he was very ill with corona virus,  when he came out of hospital they believe he has another illness ) but he is only taking half his pills,  this has been going on for the last  couple of weeks.  Which is why she is struggling to sleep a lot.  

Also as she  says everyone is very  ill, i believe here she was talking about the dogs in the sanctuary , as she mentioned last friday how she has paid for the vets to give emergency injections to all the dogs to stop the illness spreading.  i think one dog is very weak and cant stand. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

22 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Just to confirm leora says on the phone call to paul around 16.30 onwards today, she couldnt stop crying yesterday , her father wont listen to her about he must take his medication, (he was very ill with corona virus,  when he came out of hospital they believe he has another illness ) but he is only taking half his pills,  this has been going on for the last  couple of weeks.  Which is why she is struggling to sleep a lot.  

Also as she  says everyone is very  ill, i believe here she was talking about the dogs in the sanctuary , as she mentioned last friday how she has paid for the vets to give emergency injections to all the dogs to stop the illness spreading.  i think one dog is very weak and cant stand. 

👍

I thought over the following 24, 48 hours we could get some kind of confirmation if she made a call. So yeah, the mentions of her Dad and medication (I heard her talk about 1 rather than 2 tablets) makes sense as to why she was so upset. And the Dog thing isn't (thankfully) about Eva. She said to Paul this morning about washing and shampooing her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

👍

I thought over the following 24, 48 hours we could get some kind of confirmation if she made a call. So yeah, the mentions of her Dad and medication (I heard her talk about 1 rather than 2 tablets) makes sense as to why she was so upset. And the Dog thing isn't (thankfully) about Eva. She said to Paul this morning about washing and shampooing her. 

✔️  Eva suffers from a condition where she keeps itching, so for last year or so she has to be washed frequently with a special shampoo,  so she has been a bit rough as well last few days.

I

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

d2ffab817-social.jpg

I'll be leaving RLC on Nov 11th which is when my premier membership expires. I really looked forward to logging on daily with anticipation when Malia first joined Leora and watching them become more playful and open up sexually over time. Unfortunately now that Leora is solo her apartment has become boring compared to what it was up until Malia's departure. I would imagine there are many members who have cancelled for the same reason. At this point the only thing that could recreate that spark is if Paul or another female room mate was to join her. Included is a link that illustrates what propelled Leora to #1 up until August 21'. Ciao!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2