Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't fucked for days now. I guess there is only so much fucking you can do within a short period of time. At first it seemed like they were trying to break some sort of record now he must have realized he ain't no John Holmes or Dirk Diggler LOL

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎05 at 5:17 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

I was hoping she would switch the light on because I was rather bored with the night vision fuck and was hoping for a nice bonus at the end. I felt tonight they were going through th motions - well Sasha - and that it was very predictable. Obviously he was hard at the end but before she seemed to struggle to get him started even though she was giving him deep throat. I am probably annoyed because I missed the Nelly fuck earlier when I went to eat my dinner. It wa san opportunity to see Nelly from behind instead of Masha from the side.

Thank you Hope and any other posters for the pictures. I might have some but I will not bother posting ... unless I come across something really good.

Thank you guys for keeping me updated with what happens during the workday,RLC doesn't seem to care about people that work during the day in the United States,unless your an old person who's retired,or you work the night shift,or you're rich and don't work,or poor and unemployed,RLC is basically useless to people who work a 9-5 in America because by the time you get home all 12/13 apartments are done for the day and almost everybody is sleeping,RLC is losing a huge customer base by not offering any apts to suit our time zones,because nobody in their right mind would pay 45/month just to come home and watch people sleep.

And they wonder why we record and screencap what happens on RLC,Because if other people take the time to record what happens when I'm gone and can't see the action,you better believe that I will return the favor and record stuff for them when they are sleeping or at work too,because RLC doesn't offer a Video on Demand service for it's costumers. :poke: :poke: :hi:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

When she has clothes on she looks like and damn dude but this lesbian Chick from Nina and Kira (I don't know which is which) has an amazing body,just look at those Titties and that meaty fat ass pussy

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).