Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:drool: :drool: :drool:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

And a final thank you for this. On behalf of all non premium subscribers and probably some premium subscribers as well, you're an awesome poster euromike.

I could watch this all day long. Perhaps she'll bate on that chair in front of Cam 1 - she's already rubbed herself through clothing several times when sat there.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

And a final thank you for this. On behalf of all non premium subscribers and probably some premium subscribers as well, you're an awesome poster euromike.

I could watch this all day long. Perhaps she'll bate on that chair in front of Cam 1 - she's already rubbed herself through clothing several times when sat there.

She would have to be left at home alone for at least for a couple of days by herself for that to happen,But Sasha keeps on sticking to her like white on Rice,the fucking is getting kinda routine and played out at this point,he needs to give us some alone time with Masha. :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Guys you better hurry up and download this before RLC takes it down :hi: :hi:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

For a second there I thought you were going to post a video  :drool: oh well a gif will do.

How can a watermelon eating Sexy Hottie named Kristy still to this day remain the best and most popular female  that ever stepped foot on RLC,even with all the sex that these two have,Kristy still had way more pages around this same time frame,Damn I miss that girl,what the hell is taking RLC so long to bring back that apt,on second thought I would rather them take their time and get it right instead of rushing and bringing back bullshit. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, how I miss those girls. Kristy was an incredibly fun, sexy young woman. And Kamilla was a beautiful, caring young woman. I will never forget how she cried her eyes out when Kristy wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days and when she cried watching a sad movie. RLC should have a "where are they now" notice to keep people from getting too upset when popular people leave. They don't have to give any personal details. And I do hope they bring back the all girls' apartment but do it right. Allow the girls to have boyfriends and other guests over. It can be a little like VV, but without the sex faked for the cameras. It would give it more of a group concept. Think how successful Dasha or Nelly's parties are. And make sure you carefully vet the girls. Better if they have boyfriends already or friends that like fun.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎04 at 8:35 PM, euromike69 said:

(The Image & Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Nice One.  34MB  :lmao: