Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple a few minutes earlier:

This anony not uploading my pictures is beginning to vex me.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Good lord man,I think you need to step away more often and leave your recorder on,because these are some excellent shots,you are never lucky whenever you sit and wait for the money shot :clap: :clap: :clap: :hi: :lmao: :haha:

Good lord man,I think you need to step away more often and leave your recorder on,because these are some excellent shots,you are never lucky whenever you sit and wait for the money shot :clap: :clap: :clap: :hi: :lmao: :haha:

WellI have got some excellent Leora and Nelly (well as excellent as I can with her cameras) shots by lying in wait like a wildlife photographer, but it is time consuming and I might be missing something interesting elsewhere.

:hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome:

I've been watching these guys for weeks now and I still can't see them as a legitimate couple,the expression that you see on Sasha's face right here is pretty much the only one that I ever see him have,no matter what he is doing from fucking to sleeping to watching tv,he always has the same emotionless expression on his face,I see no chemistry between him and Masha,the only time he touches or interacts with her is when he's playing with her titties which almost always leads to sex.

I don't see the love like with most of the other genuine couples on RLC,he hardly says two words to her throughout the entire day,he's mostly glued to the tv or his phone.

I think that she is currently on her period at the moment,they didn't even take their usual bath together today either,it's almost like Masha is just used for sex and to make him breakfast,lunch and dinner,and to fuck at a moments notice,I could be wrong but they just look like two fuck buddies just using this opportunity on RLC to make a quick buck for as long as they can stay in this apartment.

You just don't see them converse,laugh,cry,play,fight or anything that a regular loving couple would normally do.

It's like they have a set schedule for the day,wake up,exercise,eat,fuck,bath,fuck some more,exercise again,squeeze in one more fuck session,watch Dexter and go to sleep,and then the next day repeat steps 1-10. :yes: :yes: :hi: :lmao: 

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).