Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Once again I waited and waited until she got out the bath. She took a while to come around in her gree towel and avoided mishap for the xth successive time. She return from the BeR to scene Hope posted above - I was hoping for some naked dancing - with those promising see-thru white undies but then she put on her top and the frilly white shorts. What followed was nearly an hour of an exercise routine which seemed designed specifically for MGP (Maximum Gash Potential) but sadly although there is a lot of dark shadows I am not sure I got the upshorts slips I was looking for. Had she done this routine in a thong or one layer of anything this thread would be filled with pages of the event.

Great stuff.

I don't post videos and gifs not because of the identity thing but simply I don't have time. In fact I record an enormous amount every day but hardly have time to go through them so it is easier for me to post direct screen captures and I have thousands of them to. Now with Leora getting up earlier it's almost like a 24 hour job.

Your captures are greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

Nelly thread but relevant.

2 of my favourite girls in their bathrooms at the same time. I didn't know which way to turn. Fortunately Nelly did.

If anybody has the HD pics or a video of these, particularly Nelly, please let me see them. BTW Nelly does seem to love it hard and fast from behind - suits me.

She loves it really - not the hand on the floor Now many times does she (pretend to?) orgasm in one session - it's like her whole body is an erogenous zone.

I wish they would light from the front because we can't even see her nipples.