Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the end of the spanking session when he was running his hand up and down her naked arse. I can only imagine what that feels like. Too tired to post any actual spanking shots.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This is getting too painful to watch, she is going to do herself a serious injury. Looks like I'll have to volunteer my services as her personal trainer.

It's a shame Cam 1 is in nightvision at the moment - I'm not sure why but it started quite early this evening and Cam 2 is still in colour.

So much has happened today I forgot to post these slips:

And the circle is now complete thank you Voyreporter,Masha finally did something other than fuck Sasha :drool: :drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Fantastic pictures as ever, voyReporter - any more?

Also did anyone get the colour Cam 2 pictures from their fuck immediately afterwards. Masha is back to her insatiable best. The nightvision which I mentioned earlier in this thread was especially annoying tonight as we had clear view of the BJ together with my favourite bit where she rubbed his dick on her tits ... oh to see that im colour although I suspect Cam 1 had the better angle. What a day, with Nina and Kira going at it at the ame time as the bate and with Leora's bate and Nelly waxing earlier. I don't think this day could be topped except with Masha finally bating in front of Cam 1 in colour or maybe Sara - TBH much as Sara's a great body, I'd love to see Masha bate in that chair.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎13 at 6:59 PM, euromike69 said:

:biggrin:

Great stuff.

I don't post videos and gifs not because of the identity thing but simply I don't have time. In fact I record an enormous amount every day but hardly have time to go through them so it is easier for me to post direct screen captures and I have thousands of them to. Now with Leora getting up earlier it's almost like a 24 hour job.