Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She puts many of the other girls to shame with her masturbations!

She puts all of them to shame with the possible exception of Zoya. But, Zoya doesn't do it that much. Masha seems to be a true nymphomaniac. I couldn't keep up with her. That's for sure. She is very cute, though, especially when she gets that little smirk or half-smile on her face. She's very easy to like.  :)

Yeah, bookmaster, I know what you mean. Masha  is amazing. She does have a cute face. I don't always watch her only because she almost does sex acts too often. Funny about that, if you hardly see sex you are dying to see them have sex, but if you see it all the time you get bored. Like Sonia and Ivo from VV. That's almost uniform for any girls. If they mix up the sex acts, different types, it is more interesting than if they do the same fuck every time. That's why I like Christy in VV. She is often doing something else each time. Bdsm,  blowjobs, straight sex, sex with a woman, masturbation. I have a hunch that Irma will be good that way.

She puts all of them to shame with the possible exception of Zoya. But, Zoya doesn't do it that much. Masha seems to be a true nymphomaniac. I couldn't keep up with her. That's for sure. She is very cute, though, especially when she gets that little smirk or half-smile on her face. She's very easy to like.  :)

I was going to mention Zoya but Leora as well has improved. And i'm glad you agree with me about the nymphomania. When in the past other girls have been mentioned as nymphomaniacs it's been so wide of the mark so it's nice to see the genuine article in action. Honestly if Sasha, who's a hero anyway, could manage it we'd probably see her in action 5 or 6 times a day, but I have seen it when even his dick just couldn't take any more.

Yeah, bookmaster, I know what you mean. Masha  is amazing. She does have a cute face. I don't always watch her only because she almost does sex acts too often. Funny about that, if you hardly see sex you are dying to see them have sex, but if you see it all the time you get bored. Like Sonia and Ivo from VV. That's almost uniform for any girls. If they mix up the sex acts, different types, it is more interesting than if they do the same fuck every time. That's why I like Christy in VV. She is often doing something else each time. Bdsm,  blowjobs, straight sex, sex with a woman, masturbation. I have a hunch that Irma will be good that way.

I wish I could get a better feel for vv. I see a lot of references to it here. But, every time I go to check it out, there's nothing interesting happening. I'll try to find the time to identify Christy so that I can discuss her intelligently. Thanks for the info.