Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masha has a new dreadlock hippie guest,she is beautiful but that hair though :haha: :haha: :haha:

So let's do the math 2 beds, 2 couples and a solo girl - where is she going to sleep? Other couple seems to have bought stuff for a party. Bring on the alcohol and even with that dullard guy there it could get very interesting.

Plus Zoya's guest months of not getting naked - Masha's guest naked in minutes  :yeahbaby:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 4:40 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

That 3some topic I started is not looking so wishful now  ;)

Of course that was MFM rather than MFF but you probably need 2 average people to pleasure Masha ... of course Sasha is far from average. I've had a couple of MFF 3somes in my life: one was kinky but not so good but the second one was brilliant.

BTW I am not saying anything is actually going to happen here but I am thinking about it. Imagine is Bogdan and Nelly came to stay ...

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 5:06 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Damn I wish that she was bent over and touching her toes in the second pic if you know what I mean :hugnkiss:

Your such a kindred spirit, euromike. Masha pretty much did that in front of the free cam this morning according to 1 pic.