Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that I don't care anything about couples having sex, if I were a paying member to RLC and I liked to watch couples having sex, the only way I would watch this apartment is if I didn't have replay.  Without replay I would watch it for fear I would miss something.  With replay, there's a snowball's chance in hell of me watching the constant subscriber getting games that this apartment and it's players put on!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Being that I don't care anything about couples having sex, if I were a paying member to RLC and I liked to watch couples having sex, the only way I would watch this apartment is if I didn't have replay.  Without replay I would watch it for fear I would miss something.  Without replay, there's a snowball's chance in hell of me watching the constant subscriber getting games that this apartment and it's players put on!!

House become like an stage theatre.Just some months ago M&S were among the best,and we can't blame Dasha for this,they started it with the prior guest girl.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

House become like an stage theatre.Just some months ago M&S were among the best,and we can't blame Dasha for this,they started it with the prior guest girl.

If that is what you want to see then I'm sure they are amongst the best.  Myself personally could care less about Masha & Sasha and their shenanigans!!

I edited my previous post to state........"With replay, there's a snowball's chance in hell of me watching the constant subscriber getting games that this apartment and it's players put on"

• Upvote 1