Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Sasha looks like he is more energized tonight as they spoon. He just tried to go between Dasha's legs and she fended him off so he made it look like he was going to take a piss to avoid the embarrassment. Early this morning as they were waking, Sasha finally tried to kiss Dasha but she moved her head at the last second and the kiss well landed on her neck. He was making such an effort that Masha looked over to see what was going on. Masha is so bored with Sasha. 

well they are kissing now and starting to rub each other under the blankets

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, hardon66 said:

I understand this theory but what is Dasha getting out of being an energizer bunny recharging Sasha batteries. She surely is not getting that big meat in her and still must bate for pleaAsure.

A while back I said I would be very surprised if Masha was able to seduce the young male guest that some are calling "The Kid". I am now revising my opinion about that. I have been watching RLC long enough to know that the only reason The Kid would be allowed to hang around and sleep all day and night without any observable contribution to the story line is that he indeed must be a "Sleeper". Much like Olive was initially though the be the maid for M&S...few thought there was any chance for sex between her and Masha or Sasha...(not to mention with both of them). Little did we know that within a few weeks both Masha and Sasha would be eating Olives' pussy. I think The Kid is there for only one reason...HIS DICK MUST BE BIGGER THAN SASHA'S.  He will eventually fuck one of the current residents. Let's hope it's not Sasha...but only time will tell. Mark you calendar. THIS WILL HAPPEN !!!

Things have gotten so heated under the covers tonight that Dasha and Sasha have had to replenish water and go the the bathroom twice within the last hour. I'm not trying to influence anyone's opinion but I am personally convinced that Dasha's arm has been moving back and forth in a rhythmic motion. Can't see what she is touching but she is definitely moving her arm in a stroking motion. Sasha's arms and hands remain high tonight because I think Dasha is on her period. 

Très étonnant cette appartement, Masha a réduit les masturbations journalière à 1 ou 2 fois par semaine et même chose pour le sexe avec Sasha.

Masha et Dasha s’embrasse et se caresse souvent mais rien de plus non plus.

Dès que cela chauffe et s’excite ils sortent 1 à 2 heures et reviennent calmé.

Même chose avec les invités. Comme si le sexe était interdit dans l’appartement autre que Masha et Sasha.

Après une sortie à 3, Sasha a le droit de venir dans la salle de bain voir Dasha et Masha et même de mettre ses pieds dans l’eau.

Et si je comprends ce que vous dite Dasha refuse de se faire embrasser par Sasha mais lui fait une petite branlette sous les couvertures. Cela confirme qu’ils ne doivent rien montrer devant les cam de RLC et que tout se passe hors cam de rlc pour des raisons que je ne comprends pas.  

Ceci n’ est que mon avis.