Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

13 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

Yes that is true he is honest just a drunk just broke a glass and has to clean it up

hey at least he didn't cut himself again lol,its strange watching the guests all drinking while the residents just lay on the couch m and s and d better step up their game  they are slacking :biggrin:

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey at least he didn't cut himself again lol,its strange watching the guests all drinking while the residents just lay on the couch m and s and d better step up their game  they are slacking :biggrin:

Slacking so much all the guests left and Masha Sasha Dasha stayed on couch

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I saw that just now,guests just went to get more booze lol

Yes I assume more booze and food since all day they really haven't eaten but looked like regular eggs and cereal and made some appetizers cheese crackers and a meat but coming down from excessive drugs they appear to be starved.

1 hour ago, hardon66 said:

Yes I assume more booze and food since all day they really haven't eaten but looked like regular eggs and cereal and made some appetizers cheese crackers and a meat but coming down from excessive drugs they appear to be starved.

It's like those crazy 60,70s parties..but without all the cool fun sex part,lots of drink,drug€ and that's all.buuuuu.