Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

Please don't talk about the blonde guest....miss her so much:blush:,from shy to the skie..the most perfect body I seen in Rlc,pretty face,lovely naught side,an good boyfriend that match her perfectly.Sadly she didn't got an place for her in site,she deserved it.Miles better for exemple than Dasha no doubt.

• Like 2

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Please don't talk about the blonde guest....miss her so much:blush:,from shy to the skie..the most perfect body I seen in Rlc,pretty face,lovely naught side,an good boyfriend that match her perfectly.Sadly she didn't got an place for her in site,she deserved it.Miles better for exemple than Dasha no doubt.

sorry I cant help it but I will try :dodgy: lol

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

The new guy might be Sasha little brother the new girl no idea but she keeps coming and going.

Impossible! She ignores him! And since that night, everybody ignores him except Sasha. Perhaps a Sasha friend but not his brother, I suppose.

Just now, novidades said:

Impossible! She ignores him! And since that night, everybody ignores him except Sasha. Perhaps a Sasha friend

This guy is the second time here ... months ago he was with the girl who drunk had sex with Masha ... and then he does not even have a normal attitude towards the girls he is about to walk or work there ... uninteresting ....

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think I read here that Masha argued with her. True? Do you know why? If true, maybe she will never return and Masha won't allow them to work at RLC.

:sad:

Just now, alokin said:

This guy is the second time here ... months ago he was with the girl who drunk had sex with Masha ... and then he does not even have a normal attitude towards the girls he is about to walk or work there ... uninteresting ....

Thanks for the information.

2 minutes ago, novidades said:

I think I read here that Masha argued with her. True? Do you know why? If true, maybe she will never return and Masha won't allow them to work at RLC.

:sad:

Masha drove her out of the apartment .. the girl began to have a pretense to study faithfully there and wanted silence ... and in my opinion the regular and sex with the friend and anger Masha became interesting to us ;)

40 minutes ago, alokin said:

Masha drove her out of the apartment .. the girl began to have a pretense to study faithfully there and wanted silence ... and in my opinion the regular and sex with the friend and anger Masha became interesting to us ;)

Thanks.

1 minute ago, catataulino2314 said:

alguem sabe me informa como faço para criar uma conta no rlc aqui no brasil. se tem como pagar direto no banco do brasil

We must hava a credit card.

What payment methods are accepted?

You can perform payment by means of VISA, Mastercard at the moment. Payment can be made from the payment page: reallifecam.com/join

https://reallifecam.com/faq