Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Changes in the script..how hot it's to see an Totaly planed show that we know the end..nothing will happen.

hey I watch my favorite so called reality shows like gold rush even though I know for a fact some of the best scenes are staged  I still like watching it though 

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If this was ANY other apartment, there would be reason to get excited, but knowing this bunch... ain't shit gonna happen and they'll all be sleep.

This people are so genuine and authentic that they perfectly could be kissing like crazy and the dudes grabbing the girls boobs and liking them for an couple minutes to...an couple minutes later all be just sited talking and relaxed like nothing happened and then just go to sleep and something like that only be repeated an week or two later..that's how genuine they are.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey I watch my favorite so called reality shows like gold rush even though I know for a fact some of the best scenes are staged  I still like watching it though 

So those realities shows repeat the same scenes again and again..at least in those there is some varietie,this were is pure tease.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This people are so genuine and authentic that they perfectly could be kissing like crazy and the dudes grabbing the girls boobs and liking them for an couple minutes to...an couple minutes later all be just sited talking and relaxed like nothing happened and then just go to sleep and something like that only be repeated an week or two later..that's how genuine they are.

hey the B1 and B2 girls got away with that for how long and got big bonuses for it  and everyone crucify's these guys for doing the same yes it most likely wont go anywhere  but you never know just like with the Barcelona girls

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

me too  this real life ,sex  not all the time

• Like 1