Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

It's hard to understand how Dasha has been bestowed such a high status that there is no expectation for her to fuck on camera? Are we to believe that she has not fucked anyone at all other than Demid? Or is it just that RLC subscribers don't warrant her lofty attention? I witnessed Kammi being put on the same RLC pedestal and for years she never did anything with anyone on camera. We were told that she was "the snow princess" while others who fucked on camera were viewed with lower esteem. Later, when the money and the real estate issues got worked out,  Kammi went on to fuck more different guys on camera than anyone on RLC  (about six by my count), Dasha has now arrived at this "I'm better than thou" status. How, I cannot understand. Dasha has taken more different guys to her balcony while with Demid than I could keep up with. Demid shut down her on camera activities soon after she started being her "Real Life" self. It was not hard to find Dasha bating on camera all the time because Demid was not even coming close to her sexual appetite. Furthermore, since being with Masha and Sasha she upstaged Masha in the bating department by ass fucking herself on camera and wearing the foxtail but plug made popular by another apartment. I think Dasha was getting more pussy and dick off camera than Sasha and Masha do on camera. I think her reluctance to fuck on camera is purely a financial contractual thing with RLC as they probably don't want to give her what Masha and Sasha are getting so she may have drawn some restrictions as to what she will and won't do on camera. That would help explain the below the belt restrictions (although Sasha did rub between her legs last night and caused her to mount him). So it seems now that what happens is controlled by Dasha and not by Masha. What a change of circumstance! So Masha stays in the corner and remains quite because thats all she can do after what happened between her and TK.  So this whole script may be Sasha's revenge for TK. Dasha gives Sasha a chance to redeem his reputation as a lover in his conquest over "Queen Dasha". After the self-esteem ass whopping he took trying to keep up with TK he needs a success but in order to accomplish that, his dick has to get hard.   (Just an opinion LOL)  

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think she'll be returning to Mother Russia soon. Visa's always have a date when you are to return by.  Once she gets back there she should ask RLC to go into an Apartment even if she's by herself and invite whomever she wants to have some Friends with Benefits fun.  As long as Demid stays out of her life she'll do just fine.

Does the fact that Dasha is listed as an RLC tenant with co-billing along with Masha and Sasha put her an a different category other than that of a guest with respect to her Visa? I have no idea about these kind of things... just a friendly inquiry. Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Podem me dizer se RLC cancela o acesso a cams FREE apos um limite de horas ,sem ser assinante?

Deixei de ter acesso a determinadas cams ou é erro NET.

No ideia about that,But Rlc isn't working very good to me sinse westerday,cams take sometimes a lot to load and sometime seven not load,so could be hapenning tec problems.

1 hour ago, philo said:

It's hard to understand how Dasha has been bestowed such a high status that there is no expectation for her to fuck on camera? Are we to believe that she has not fucked anyone at all other than Demid? Or is it just that RLC subscribers don't warrant her lofty attention? I witnessed Kammi being put on the same RLC pedestal and for years she never did anything with anyone on camera. We were told that she was "the snow princess" while others who fucked on camera were viewed with lower esteem. Later, when the money and the real estate issues got worked out,  Kammi went on to fuck more different guys on camera than anyone on RLC  (about six by my count), Dasha has now arrived at this "I'm better than thou" status. How, I cannot understand. Dasha has taken more different guys to her balcony while with Demid than I could keep up with. Demid shut down her on camera activities soon after she started being her "Real Life" self. It was not hard to find Dasha bating on camera all the time because Demid was not even coming close to her sexual appetite. Furthermore, since being with Masha and Sasha she upstaged Masha in the bating department by ass fucking herself on camera and wearing the foxtail but plug made popular by another apartment. I think Dasha was getting more pussy and dick off camera than Sasha and Masha do on camera. I think her reluctance to fuck on camera is purely a financial contractual thing with RLC as they probably don't want to give her what Masha and Sasha are getting so she may have drawn some restrictions as to what she will and won't do on camera. That would help explain the below the belt restrictions (although Sasha did rub between her legs last night and caused her to mount him). So it seems now that what happens is controlled by Dasha and not by Masha. What a change of circumstance! So Masha stays in the corner and remains quite because thats all she can do after what happened between her and TK.  So this whole script may be Sasha's revenge for TK. Dasha gives Sasha a chance to redeem his reputation as a lover in his conquest over "Queen Dasha". After the self-esteem ass whopping he took trying to keep up with TK he needs a success but in order to accomplish that, his dick has to get hard.   (Just an opinion LOL)  

From what i seen everything that happens in the place(and outside..)it's divided equal parts to the three.No one comands the script..basicaly the three make the shows.Dont see no dark,secret motive for no sex etc between the three on cams..it's just views they want,it's this simple in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From what i seen everything that happens in the place(and outside..)it's divided equal parts to the three.No one comands the script..basicaly the three make the shows.Dont see no dark,secret motive for no sex etc between the three on cams..it's just views they want,it's this simple in my opinion.

Thank you...I respect your opinion. It that is the case then Masha and/or Sasha must be the responsible parties.  Dasha has certainly opened up her body to both of them and if they won't (or can't) take advantage of it then it's on them. Dasha has certainly been the aggressor/dominant in her make out with Masha and then she took control last night when she mounted Sasha. But, I guess Dasha drew the line at rape. (You can't push a limp rope). LOL

It is sad to see that Masha and Sasha have resorted to the tease strategy to get views. It though they were doing ok before and offered an alternative to the tease strategies of some of the other apartments. (I stopped watching Kammi for that very reason). I guess they only want the newbie views because they are certainly driving away some of their most loyal followers. My clicks will be going elsewhere so wake me up if anything ever happens and maybe I'll pay to watch on replay or maybe I won't if I can find a "real life cam".  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No ideia about that,But Rlc isn't working very good to me sinse westerday,cams take sometimes a lot to load and sometime seven not load,so could be hapenning tec problems.

I have been have technical problems also. Every time I change to a different camera I get a delayed tape. When I compare one camera view to another, sometimes there is more than a five minute delay. When I use the four camera options, I can see the same person in four different rooms at the same time. Only one of my camera view will be accurate at the same time. Never used to be like that...Who knows...maybe the tape delay is on all cameras now and we could be watching today what happened yesterday at that time. 

• Upvote 1

We are spending so many words to described what's going on in this apartment and the figures in there I think that I can briefly said - this apartment and the figures in there become

one big farce 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, rebliz said:

We are spending so many words to described what's going on in this apartment and the figures in there I think that I can briefly said - this apartment and the figures in there become

one big farce 

Exactly,as simple as that.There is no magic feelings growing between them nothing,it's pure show to get views.its really sad to see this specialy with masha and Sasha,for long time they were as genuine as can be,now is tat you said....one big farce.

38 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been have technical problems also. Every time I change to a different camera I get a delayed tape. When I compare one camera view to another, sometimes there is more than a five minute delay. When I use the four camera options, I can see the same person in four different rooms at the same time. Only one of my camera view will be accurate at the same time. Never used to be like that...Who knows...maybe the tape delay is on all cameras now and we could be watching today what happened yesterday at that time. 

Exactly,I have that same tec problems sinse maybe westerday afternoon,already reboot my pc,clean cache etc but still lot of delay and cams not loading,it's kinda strange because usualy Rlc works just fine,hopeful will be fixed soon.

• Like 1